23

I sit in the taxi as Uncle John runs out of the car and to the front of St Barts.

"Stay there. Don't let her out. I'll pay you extra. Go round the corner." The driver locks the doors.

"Uncle!" I say as he closes the door. The driver starts to drive.

"NO STOP! I have to see. I have to see whats happening."
"I'm not allowed." He says. I lean forward and grapple his neck.
"I know how to kill a man in 32 ways in under 5 seconds. Don't belive me? Well you have 5 more seconds to live." He reverses.

Uncle John is by the ambulance enterence, by the corner so he's half hidden. I can just see his jacket and half of his face. At first I can't see him. And then I do. Dad, he's on the top of the roof. I shake horribly and feel sick. Oh my god. What The Hell Is He Doing. I'm frozen. They're both on the phone, to each other. Uncle John shouts something and I can see his eyes fill with tears, I push my hands to the windows. Uncle is so white, no yellow. I don't understand. I feel nauseas and I feel bile in my throat.

Uncle keeps repeating stuff and I can see him fighting a loosing battle.

Dad throws his phone behinde him.

"LET ME OUT!" I yell to the driver.

"I'm sorry honey I can't."
"PLEASE! HE'S MY DAD! HE'S MY DAD! YOU HAVE TO!"

"I can't."

"HES GONNA JUMP! HES MY DAD! PLEASE!" I cry.
"Maybe I should take you home."
"I WILL KILL YOU IN 5 SECONDS UNLESS YOU OPEN THIS BEEPING DOOR." They're everywhere. Flowing in relentless tidal waves. The Cabbie unlocks the doors and I can bearly get out.

"Uncle!" I cry. I can't get there.I feel faint.Oh. My. Lord. Uncle John goes white. I jump out of the car. But then it happens.

"SHERLOCK!"

Everything rotates. He jumps. No wires. Nothing. His coat billowing out behind him. His arms flaily.

"Sherlock." Uncle can hardly speak. He drops his phone.

We beguin to run. I stagger. Confused. What? What? I think I'm going to vomit. Oh God! I begin to hyperventerlate.

Dad! I run but I can't . Uncle stands up after being knocked over. His mouth wide open.

"I try to yell to him but I can't. My voice isn't working. I feel dizzy.

People gather around my dad. My Dad. His blood in puddles and head smashed in. No. It's not real.

"Please Let Me Through." I shout. A nurse grabs my hand. "Please, I'm his." Then I stop, what am I? "His daughter. Please."

"Just breath. His Daughter. Yes. Honey breathe. I think. What's your name." Black dots dance infront of my vision. Then I'm swallowed up. But As It Happens I Realise The Last Think Dad Said To Me Was I love you