A Troubling Beginning

The group continued on until they needed to rest. William tied himself up against a tree high up. he did this because of all the videogames and bmovie and zombie books he read watched and played. the rest of the group followed him seing that he was the most intelegent of them when it came to zombies. Will during his spare time would read the Zombie Survival Guide. everyone got settled in for the night........                                                                            ......The next morning the man and the boy went to go to the bathroom and where followed by some roamers. The man fired his gun sending a loud bang into the silent air. Will, Rachael, Mat, Harry, the band and Rachael's parents woke up to the sound of the gun shot. they all got out of the trees and saw that the man and the boy where gone. Will started grabing the guns and asked Mat, Harry and Rachaels dad if they could help him start grabing the gun cases. Then they saw the man and the boy running from the woods with there pants barly up. The some Runners(zombies that can run) tackeld the man and the boy and started eating them.  "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," screamed the man and the boy in compleat harmony. Will turned around sniper in hand an wisperd, "im sorry."

*bang*

He'd shot the man

*bang*

Then the boy

*bang bang bang*

Then all the runners. The party kept on running untill they came to a small gas station. They killed all the rotters in there then slept the night.