Back To School

As soon as the man got them inside he started talking again, " I'm really glad you found me."

"What do you mean," questioned Liam

"I thought i was left alone in the city," answered the man, "by the way my names McKinley but you can call me Kino." There was silence. Kino lead them to the auditorium. He ripped of the cushions from the chairs and set up beds for all of them. While Kino was doing this Will noticed Kino's left hand. "What happened to your hand," asked Will.

"Oh it got shot," said Kino

"How did it happen," asked Will

"I told this guy about this amazing place, then he asked if I wanted a sniper, I accepted, next thing i knew he shot at my hand with the sniper and cursed, then he jumped out into the road and shot again, then I shot him with a pistol I found on two corpses," said Kino pulling out the pistol that the boy that was with them had, "glad it had a suppressor."

"Ya," said Will. They all went to sleep. Will noticed that Anika couldn't sleep. Will slid over to her and kept her company till he and her fell asleep.

>---{\o/}---<

The next morning the group woke up to the smell of french toast. After they ate breakfast Kino told them that there where showers and shirts and pants over in the gym, all they would need to do is go and use the crowbar that were in each of the locker rooms. After good hot showers and a different change of wardrobe, Kino gave them all a tour of the facility.