Total Drama

Three days later

Will came into the cafeteria. Harry and Rachael were eating together slightly smiling. Anika was with the rest of the band. Rachael's parents were siting together talking. Kino and Mat were talking about what they should do about Andie. Will sat down beside Kino and Mat. Kino and Mat stopped talking about Andie and started talking about rationing food. Will seamed unusually happy and everyone noticed it. Will had a guitar on his back. The group hadn't seen Will that much except for meals. Kino noticed a heart shaped bruise on Wills skin. "What happened Will, get hit by a heart on the neck," said Kino. "Shut up kino," screamed Will. Will got up and walked out of the room. "Whats his problem," questioned Harry. "He had a hickie on his neck," said kino. *gun cases rattle, front door opens then closes, outside gate opens then closes* Mat speaks up, "really funny Kino." "I didn't know he would get up and leave like that," replied Kino loudly.

>---{\o/}---<

Where is he thought Andie it normally doesn't take him this long. Andie got up and went to go see where Will was. Kino and Mat were just coming out of the main building. "Where's Will," questioned Andie. Mat replied, "Kino decided to piss him off and now he's gone." "For how long," asked Andie. "We don't know," said Mat, "you can join us in the main building till he gets back." "What," said Kino surprised. "We can't just leave here on her own," said Mat. "Okay," said Kino, "have fun telling Harry that." Mat replied, "I will, come on Andie." Andie Mat and Kino went back inside.