And Two More Join

The next morning the group was woken up to the sound of a sniper. Everyone woke up thinking that someone had shot one of them. After a brief check everyone sat in complete silence. Then they herd crying. The crying got louder and louder until a girl ran in. She fell to the ground and the group checked out why she was crying. The girl was shot right in the back of her left knee. Harry instantly went an grabbed a first aid pack, while the rest of the group went to see who the girl was. After twenty minuets of bandaging and eating the group decided that they should let Anika join the group. Anika told them that this random guy came and knocked her out. Next thing she knew she was sat up against a wall and the man was talking to another man saying that anyone who wanted to survive should head to Provo High. The other man thanked him and asked if the man would like a sniper. The man accepted and followed the other man. Anika got up and started running for her life. about ten minuets later she herd a shot but she kept running then herd another. Then a half second later she felt a pain her her left knee, then she ran into the gas station. Will said "maybe we should go to the school." "what are you crazy," said Anika, "there could be a mad man there and who knows who else." "its a risk we have to take," said Will, " there's about three weeks of food in there if where lucky enough." " He dose have a point," said Liam. "Okay," said Anika.

>---{\o/}---<

The group arrived at the school. Then they hear, "friend or foe."

Will yells out, "friend."

As the man walks out Anika squeaks. "finally some good people," says the same man that shot and knocked out Anika.