Part 1: Awoken

I opened my eyes, my head light and dizzy. Where was i? Who am i? My mouth was dry and I tasted dirt and blood.

My throat burned, my clothes were dirty and tattered and stained. My lips were dry and cracked, I but of a piece of my skin spewing a drop of blood. My bones and muscles ached with intense pain shooting through my body.

I was lying on a cold concrete floor and all around me was pure darkness. I was freezing and my ankles and wrists and neck felt like the cold was tightly hugging them.

I felt immense pain in my foot but i was too tired and sore to look. It felt as if someone was cutting my foot off. I heard footsteps and my heart pounded as if it were going to bust out of my chest.

I was about to say something when a dirty damp cloth was forced on my face with a strong hand keeping it there. Breathing hard and struggling to break its grasp, I screamed, but it was only a mumble.

I tried to lift my arm up to defend myself but something tight yanked it down making pain burn throughout my arm.

My neck felt as if it was being pulled toward something while i struggled. The pain, it was unbearable. A foul stench hit my nose and chocked me, causing me to cough which was extremely painful. The world went black as my head hit the ground and my eyes heavy and drowsy shut.

Sorry for the short chapter, I wrote this story a long time ago and just found it. I hope you like it. Thanks for reading and don't forget to follow, vote and comment!
-A