Part 5: Victoria

I woke up my head aching, my heart pounding. The memories all came flooding back.

My name is Victoria and I'm 14 years old. Atleast i think i was 14? Actually? How long have i been here?! It could have been days, hours, years! Ohno. What about my family! My family... I have 5 sisters and 4 brothers with a loving mom and dad, to think of it, I'm the youngest. We lived in Pennsylvania.

My foot cried with pain and when i look down it was bloody.On the bottom if my foot with blood seeping through the poorly done stitches. My legs were bruised badly, yellow, purple, blue and black. On my right thigh was a bruise as big as my fist.

And on my left leg there was only a foot of skin not covered in a bruise or a bloody gash and cut. My arms looked fragile and weak with only 3 bruises on them both. A long shallow cut ran from the top of my shoulder to the tip of my middle finger on my right arm.

I touched my forehead softly and brought down my finger to see it covered it blood. I touched my forehead again and its pain shocked out from it. It seemed as if when it kicked me it made a bruise and its boots had scraped open my head.

The dirt/blood stained shirt was a little small and it came almost 1 inches above my waist. It was orange with a faint lettering RH?D? IS?AN? on the center. My pants were pajama pants that were blue with a yellow anchor on the left bottom corner, they came a little over my ankle and a little too tight for me.