Part 8: Scars

Theres a huge mirror in front of me and I see a big scar across my forehead and a little cut on my ear. The cut is sore and my head aches. He's gone. It takes me awhile but I manage to untie my arms and then my feet and jump up. My legs shaking hard, threatening to buckle at any second.

I struggle to open the heavy door. It opens! I run out but its a big hall. Doors, and doors. On the ground is a note

Dear Victoria
Make it through my maze alive and you'll be free. But better hurry. Times running out.
From,
        Mark

Time running out? I better hurry. I choose a door at random and then another. Im getting nowhere. Its like I'm going in circles.

Suddenly a loud earsplitting sound blasts through the room I'm in and the doors slam shut, locking me in. It hurts, the sound. So loud. It turns off and a white fog seeps under the door. This is it. Ohno.

The door bursts open but before i see who it is I faint. When I wake up I'm in a hospital with doctors and nurses rushing all around yelling words I can't make out.

My eyes feel so heavy and my head hurts. "Stay with us Victoria!" A doctor says. I made it. Im alive. I turn my head and see my parents crying sitting next to me. Their eyes swollen red and my father is holding my mom who doesn't hide her tears. I manage a smile and a tear slips out. There is a bunch of beeping and rushing and screaming doctors all around, people poking me, and pain everywhere. Suddenly. It all goes black.

This is not the end so please keep reading, you're gonna hate me<3