Part 11: Blue eyes

My head slammed against the concrete floor as he threw me down. The gun and knife flew out of my hand clanking across the empty hall and out of arm reach. He stomped his boot on top my head and my stomach and arms hard.

I almost reached the gun when he yanked my hair back painfully dragging me by my hair. I could tell I really hurt him by his limp.

I reached up blindly and grabbed the knife stabbing his hand so he would let go."You bit**!" He screamed as he cradled his bleeding hand. Blood spewed out of his palm as he tried to stop it.

He grabbed me with one arm and I pulled off his mask, he looked around 19-23 with dark hair, icey blue eyes, and the perfect lips. I bit his other hand and elbowed his stomach and ran as fast as I ever had before.

I slide on the ground and grabbed the gun pointing it at him."TAKE ONE MORE STEP AND I BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT" I screamed at him. He put his hands up and took a step back and quickly grabbed another gun he had in his jacket. How many damn guns does he have I thought. I saw his finger slowly moving and I shot his right knee and he crumpled to the floor in pain.

I ran over kicked him in the face and took his gun before he could grab me. He couldn't move he was in so much pain. I didn't hesitate to run as I heard his swears and cries behind me. I ran up the ladder and up, closing the hatch behind me.