Part 2: Stench

My eyes still closed, I didn't know how long I was out. I heard voices, but I couldn't make out any words through the pounding aching of my body crying for help.

All I could do was lie there, I rested my head letting my hot tears stream down my face. I licked them off my cheeks before they hit the ground.

Because who knew? Maybe that was the only drink I'd get. My hair was a caramel color and it was long as it curdled at the end. I rested my cheek on the cold ground, it set some pain relief to my migraine.

I could feel the dirt and dust on the ground. Then the voices stopped. I heard footsteps and I started to panic. It came over to me and wrapped thick tape around my head, crossing over my face.

I tried crying for help but it was no use. Breathing hard out of my nose, I wriggled around. It let out a groan as if it was tired of me and then it kicked me, hard in my stomach.

The pain hit me hard in my empty stomach and spread everywhere. I winced with pain and shutup so it wouldn't hit me again. What the fuck was going on and where was I? I just needed to escape and go home, where ever that was, I couldn't remember anything from my past, only this past time in this cellar.

Suddenly the horrible stench came back bringing tears to my eyes. When all of a sudden...

I know these chapters are short but it's going to be a quick book so bare with me okay. Thanks
-A