Part 12: Help

I looked up and I seemed to be in a small dark closet. It smelled musty and I reached around for a door knob, finally gripping it.

I took a deep breath and opened the door. It was the back of a kitchen? I walked out and it looked like an abandoned restaurant. It was dark, dusty and disgusting. Rotting crusty food latched onto plates piled in the sink and it smelled like death.

I ran outside and the name was RHODE ISLAND FRESH FOOD odd name huh I thought. I had to be in Rhode Island, so thats what my pajamas said!

I ran around asking people where the police department was but they gave me weird looks and avoided me, I then realized I looked and smelled horrible, cuts, scars, blood, dirt and torn small pajamas.

I look like a hobo. Someone finally gave me the directions and I sprinted down there. I bursted through the doors, all wide open eyes turned to me and it was dead silent.

I was badly bleeding everywhere."Help me please" I said and cried. A lady came up to me and took me into a room and I told her everything.

The police station was in commotion when they found out who I was."How is this possible they found you dead" she said. "That wasn't me, I'm me!" I said. After 20 minutes of questions an ambulance they called when I came had arrived. They laid me on a gurney and rushed me to the hospital.