chapter 22 *part 2*

A/N: decided to have August's birthday chapters in his pov since you know...it is his birthday anyways hope you enjoy this update!!!

August pov :

After all of that happened we all went to the movies , we went to see pixel
a/n: never saw it but I reallly want to! At first they complained but shit...who turning 31 today? Ok then. So as we got to the ticket booth I forgot my ex Arianna still worked here....and she was the only line that wasn't so long.

Arianna: cheating on meek already?

Nicki: me and Meek aren't together anymore..we had ....problems

Arianna: so you're back with august...don't cheat again or you're make him-

August: 5 tickets to pixel..please

Arianna: hmph.

She handed me the tickets and I payed..they started to walk ahead and I gave Arianna some extra cash as a tip I guess.

Arianna: thanks august.  But I don't need your money

August: just keep it...I'm trying to be nice to my exes ..even though you mean asf ma.

I caught up with the girls and we decided to get the snacks and stuff first so we ended up doing that...this time sauna payed I'm wondering where she got the money for and she told me don't worry bout it.

A/n: oh and before I forget...go to Instaauug.weebly.com to be August's new girlfriend...because there will be some drama over these few chapters that will cause aug n nick to split so please please please ! Try out !!

Once we were settled in the theater Apryl wanted to sit next to me and since she was so small I let her sit on my lap. The movie wasn't even 30 mins in and she was knocked out , i didn't want to wake her so I tried to be a still as I could so she would cry when she woke up.

Nicki: *how long has she been sleep?*

A/n: * Text * means whispering!

August: *about ...15 mins or so*

Nicki: * she gone be up late tonight..hopefully she doesn't miss the rest of your birthday*

August: *I'll wake her up towards the end...and the girls can try to keep her awake*

Nicki nodded and rested her head on my shoulder as I tried my best to put my arm around she laughed at me but scooted up some so I could.

***

Once the movie was over I still had Apryl in my arms so I carried her put once we passed by the ticket booth Arianna smiled and waved as I did the same . I put Apryl in the car seat Nicki gave me to use. They said we were gonna do the biggest part of my birthday tomorrow and that for the rest of today I can chill and stay out of their way so they can finish planning..they really serious about this birthday like damn  just take me to Las Vegas I'll be fine...but I love them for this.

Once we got home Nicki said that she needed to go solve some issues with meek...i don't know what she means but if they still messing around I don't want her to be coming at me all innocent...

Apryl: daddy?

August: Wassup bbygirl?

Apryl: how come you and mommy weren't together?

August: daddy was mad at mommy and mommy decided to leave and get another nig- boyfriend.

Apryl: so are yall gonna stay together?