chapter 15

Anika pov:
Everything has been going good in the Alsina residence. Except the tension everyone feels around my daddy and Tori they haven't spoke to each other and when i ask about it they ignore me . my mom told me what the overall probem was and i don't blame daddy. Tori needs a real man taking good care of her they're almost adults nearly the age of my mommy n daddy. anyways i was hanging out with Sauna and we were having so much fun we got our nails and toes does and we decided to match outfits we also decided to die our hair. we sent pictures to my dad for a approval just a moment ago i don't know why it's taking him so long to respond.

Daddy: it looks cute on you guys. where are you?

Anika: we're at the mall now. we're safe don't worry.

Daddy: who took yall!...how yall get there?. it better not be no damn boys there!...where yall at in the mall?

Anika:daddyyy. we're finee and no we let King drive us. mom hires him

Daddy: alright be safe .

Anika: ok. love you!

Daddy: love you too yungin'!

Sauna: where did king go?. oh and did your dad approve?

Anika: he's over there*points* and he did he said it was cute on us!

Sauna: where do you wanna go now?

Anika: Foot locker i need some more shoes *laughs*

Sauna: no you don't *laughs with her* but lets go anyways

Tori pov:

I've been texting daniel all day he won't respond and on top of that my dad won't talk to me until i stop foolin with daniel. but when you're in love how the fuck are you supposed to do that!

August: you hungry?

Tori: i'll pick something up on my way out.

August: where you going?

Tori: to see daniel.

August: ... why?

Tori: look i don't have time for 21 questions i have to go

I get up and he sighs walking upstairs as i walk out the door.
***
I get to the studio door opening seeing something i would never want to see diggy and some girl boo'ed up kissing i stood there and once he noticed me he got up and shut the door ... in my face. I almost cried til i heard the door open but i was already almost down the hallway when i heard him coming beside me. i turned to him smacking him as hard as i could.

Tori: MY DAD WAS RIGHT! YOU ARE A PUNK!

I stormed out of the building throwing my phone on the ground and crushing it so i wouldn't get any of his messages i was so mad so hurt. i fely so betryaed. how could he do this? i stayed out almost half of the night driving around doing nothing. i started crying again and my vision got blurry i wiped my eyes but that didn't help at all i couldn't see anything my car was swerving out of control. i decided to let this happen. Maybe this i what i really needed. an end.