chapter 5 *all point of views and thoughts*

Anika pov||

It's been three hard weeks for me and Sauna was there the whole time she never left even tho school is starting soon and shes trying to stay my mom was willing to let her stay but we don't know about her dad we called him and all we heard was him rambling about unnecessary things .. like why her mother left.. and why he was in jail... he got out i think i actually have no clue but we called ....he didn't answer the main question which involed her taking her highshcool years down here in cali.... and no not los angelos.. not even holywood... no even beverly hills... we were in oakland california it's got an ok school .. i wanted to go to L.A performing arts but its out of my range so they held me off.... anyways we still aren't sure if she can stay so we just let her i mean why not? you know? we laugh and talk still... but she's still very distant she hangs around my dad alot i guess because she's interested ..... in music. When he goes to the studio she goes too... when he has a concert she the first on there.... well in the car... obssesed you would say?? nahh she's just a very musical person and it's like that with all celebrities we go out and she's the one jammin not caring how hot it is in the stadium or place we're at when the concert is going on.... But she's Sauna and Sauna is my bestfriend... i sure do love Sauna!

Sauna pov||

I know y'all are like why are you still there at the house but that's because either way she's my bestfriend and nothing changes that. also i think i'm staying here for my highschool years i don't know it depends if i like the music program. Well Nicki and Mr.A still have issues he cheated on her once again but he didn't leave she kicked him out so he's back at his house i was kind of disappointed because he helped me with my singing and vocals and i really need that because i don't want to be a rapper actually and Nicki is a rapper she sings sometimes , but i think it's Auto-tuned i need someone like beyoncé in this joint! you know how Anika constantly was like youre my bestfriend regardless well she's also ignoring me again but this time i won't over react , because it's going to end very badly once again .

August pov||

Well i know i fucked up but here's why... i was clubbin' right? ok you following my mouth right? ok so i was in there with some friends Ariana came in with us and we started dancing she was on me but it ain't feel right so i moved i must have drunk way to much because when i got home nicki said that i confessed to her about everything which made me feel like damn. she didn't look her just angry i thought she would've called b- *buzz* *buzz* bruh she texted me.

Nicki-Aυɢυѕт cαɴ yoυ coмe over?

August-тнσυgнт уσυ ωαѕ мα∂

Nicki-I WAS AT FIRST DUMBASS!!!

August-O.σ υм αяє уσυ тαℓкιηg тσ мє?

Nicki-Yeѕ! ɴow coмe over нere ι doɴ'т wαɴт yoυ yoυr dαυɢнтer doeѕ

August-Aηιкα ωαηтѕ мє σνєя тнєя яιgнт? ησт Oηιкα?

Nicki-Yeѕ Aυɢυѕт Alѕιɴα! ɴow c'мoɴ

August-I'м ση му ωαу Oηкια Mιяαנ

so basically she's not mad anymore .... i'm off the hook this time

Nicki pov||

He thinks i'm not mad i texted him because as soon as he walks through the door i releasing my ainger out on him and i will warn you it will be yelling curings and hitting.. well me hitting him he better not touch me! ... but anyways he thinks he can just cheat and get away with it? NO! if you wanted to be in a relationship .. you better commit because you did that the first time and went missing for 14 years if i calculated correctly.. WHICH I DID! so yea that's all i'm going to even say just wait darlings ... just wait!