Chapter 26

August- She's in a coma...How the fuck can she be in a coma...she was fine not too long ago, these doctors better figure this shit out.
Ms.Shaunda: August , honey calm down you're a little too loud, I know Mrs.Patti , and she's a strong woman, don't stress yourself out honey.
I felt tears form in my eyes , there were only rare occasions where I would cry , and this was definitely one of those times.
August: how can I not stress myself? She's in a fucking coma.
I slammed my fist on the wall waking Sauna up.
"What's wrong? What's happening ? Why are you crying" she looked concerned, very concerned.
"She's in a coma." I walked past everyone. I went outside, I needed to clear my head.
London pov||:

I didn't go after August , I figured he needed some time to his self so I let him walk out.
Apryl: Where's daddy?
She was looking up at me , her eyes were red, you could tell that she had just woken up.
London: He went outside for a minute, he'll be back.
Apryl hopped off of Sauna's lap running outside. I let her go , she shouldn't be such a bother to him.
Sauna: you've only been here with us a day and you've got a glimpse of our entire life basically, somethings always going on.
She chuckled , as did I
August pov|
I heard Apryl shouting "daddy daddy" and I immediately turned around because I have no idea what kind of people will snatch her up. Once she came closer I picked her up.
August: what's up big girl. I thought you were sleep.?
Apryl: I was daddy! But I woke up!. I wa- I wanted to see you!
I chuckled. I didn't think it was the right time to tell her what happened. Mrs.patti was like a grandma to Apryl, it would break her heart if she knew she was dead.
August: well I'm glad you came out here baby. Where's London and Sauna.
She pointed inside
Apryl: they didn't want to bother you.
I sighed. I was expecting for London to be apart of this. So I'm glad that she did decide to stay with us
August: okay , well let's go inside baby girl.
She later her head on me humming the toon of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star .
She pulled my goatee and I winced looking at her.
Apryl: oopsyy!! I thought it was fake daddy.
I laughed and she giggled laying her head back down. We walked inside and went towards Sauna and London. Once we reached them I noticed someone else sitting down. I thought it was Anika. I wasn't sure.
August: Anika?
She turned around looking at me with the most evil look , I walked over towards her suiting down.
August: you mad cause I left you huh ? Well guess what ? You wanted to be fast with that little boy and wouldn't come out so I pulled off. I don't know Anika . You think I'm fucking dumb sometimes. Shit you think you can push me over like yo fucking mom. I know you be fucking niggas and letting these young niggas in the house! I think yo ass need to be with ya mom for a while.
Anika: okay dad! I'm not just that perfect little cutie anymore. I'm bound to have sex one day. Okay?! Oh and by the way I fucked that dude from IHOP , dad.
The last sentence drove me off we weren't yelling at each other we were sort of whisper yelling. I got up and paced back and forth.
London: August...honey , are you okay? Is it Mrs.patti?
I looked at her softly grabbing her hand leading us to the wall near the entrance of the hospital.
August: Anika is 14 damn years old! Alright and she out here fucking and sucking and shit who knows else! She drove me insane when she told me she flicked the dude from IHO. I'm just gonna send her with her mom. Because this just not gone work out.
Like rubbed my shoulder and looked back at Anika who stared directly at her , she rolled her eyes
London: she sounds like a handful. Maybe she feels the or acts the way she does because of the split you and Nicki went through.
I shook my head. Maybe she's right.
August: yeah , yeah I'll talk to her about that.
Anika: there's no use in talking to me. Honestly yeah that is the reason. I just want you two together. But I see that's not happening you guys are both moving on. Anyways , my mom is outside I'll be over there. And I'll come back okay? I love you dad. And I know I've been acting out. I'll fix my behavior okay?
She came over and hugged me.
Anika: and thanks lady for telling him or should I say helping him identify the problem.
She hugged London leaving out of the door.
I decided it was time to go home. I would come alone tomorrow and visit Mrs.patti.
August: Sauna get Apryl and y'all come on. We leaving
Sauna nodded her head picking up Apryl. Apryl fell asleep again. I think she needs some sleep before she wakes up a little grumpy.
We all walked out and I seen Nicki outside talking to Anika so I went over to them
Meek: nigga ain't no use for you here.
August: Aye nick, I told Anika I think she should stay with you for atleast three days to work on her behavior , maybe she'll talk to you , maybe not
Nicki: well Thankyou August , I'll have her back soon and hopefully her attitude will be much better.
She walked over hugging me. As I did the same
Meek: alright nigga you can get off of her now. Damn
I chuckled shaking my head. This nigga be going all out his day just to slander me or talk to me.
Sauna: everything good ?
August: yeah , Anika will be over with Nick until she changes her attitude , which shouldn't be so hard.
She nodded her head as if she understood. We all got in the car , I dropped London off first. A nigga got a kiss by the way. And then I went to my house. Once we got in Sauna took Apryl upstairs and I went upstairs myself getting ready for bed. This day have been very hectic hopefully things get better.