chapter 2(done editing)

August pov||

I woke up knowing that today was going to be great i got my baby momma and my Daughter coming with me today .. i swear i hope i don't run into Ariana .. she's the ex i left Nicki for we was on and off we ended again last week ... so if i see her and she see me with my family she gone trip cause .. we broke up ...cause i wouldn't have a baby with her .. damn i be messin up she was a real bitch .. but fuck it i got Nicki fuck ya feelings hahaa!

So i texted Nicki to be ready by 2:30 since it was 1:13 n girls take forever! to get ready

Auggie:ʜᴇʏ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ﹖

Nicki: -_- ησ Aυgυѕт уσυ αℓяєα∂у тєχтє∂ мє тняєє тιмєѕ αѕкιηg ιℓℓ тєχт уσυ ωнєη ι'м яєα∂у

Auggie:ᴏᴋᴀʏ ᴅᴀᴍɴ.

Nicki:cαтcнιηg αттιтυ∂єѕ ι ѕєє

Auggie:ᴡ.ᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʜᴜʀʀʏ ᴜᴘ

Nicki:σкαу AUGUST!

i laughed and closed my phone no less than a hour later she texted me i jumped cause a nigga was sleep and it rung straight in my ear

Nicki:C'мση ƒσσ!

I ain't read it i just hopped in my car driving towards her house i saw them on the porch so i blew my horn they got in still yapping .. i was tired that nap ain't do me no justice!

"Aye aye ... quiet that down for me!" i said looking at the street light that just changed green "You're not my dad .. you're her dad  so i don't have to quiet down i -" "need to shut up" i said trying to put her in her place .. see that's one thing about Nicki she quick to put a nigga in place but dont let a nigga try to put her in her place all hell breaks loose !

The whole way was silent when i looked at Nicki she would smile or smirk ... fuck wrong with her? i don't know i trurned the radio to 103.3 "Recongnize -PARTYNEXTDOOR ft Drake" was playing i bobbed my head to the beat as i pulled up to the Cinema one of the best in L.A . I stopped the car opened their doors and went up to the person "can i have three ticket to uhh ..ouija please" she looked at me in shock .. and anger SHIT i forgot she worked here "oh so you taking that tramp n her daughter to see the movie. hmph. guess what THIS LINE I CLOSED!" she left and boy did i want to smack the shit out of her ... but she's a female n moms taught me better than that.

"we can go to the other line" i looked at then nicki glared at me i gave her the look. "why because that hoodrat taking her job to personal? hmph!" i just ignored her and got the tickets almost half way through the movie Anika left with her friends to go see annabelle which left me and nicki alone ... she was hiding her face in my shirt i laugheed the entire time ... this movie wasn't even that scary i mean a nigga jumped a few times and shit BUT OTHER THAN THAT i was stright thuggin' !

"never ever will i let you two pick a movie again" i laughed at her she was scared as hell we decided to eat out so we took all of them meaning Me Nicki, Anika Emerald(friend) ,and Ke'mynisha(friend) you know what's funny emerald is a classy name .. but emeral herself is loud and ratchet... Ke'mynisha is a ghetto name .. but she was all proper ... i think their mothers fell in love with that coco .. cause they got it for the low low feel me?

We went to this buffet called "hungry niggas" naw im just playing but we went to red lobster ... i just noticed my attempt at having humor maybe when i stop singing ill become a comedian ... nahh that's not even funny -_- ion get tired anyways .

Nicki pov||

I actually had fun today/night it was a fairly odd day my darlings but! i got through it!