chapter 4(done editing)

Nicki pov||

I heard yelling in Anika's room usually something i don't hear i kept hearing "me and my boyfriend" .. what boyfriend? August told me what happened i think Sauna should go home until Anika has calmed down but i don't feel comfrontable with sending her home to her parent(s) even tho she isn't mine i still treat her like she is when she's over here and visits us. so instead of walking up there i sent August to do it .. only can break this up. even though i am a woman... they wouldn't listen to me and plus August is more stern and yeah haha!

"I told Sauna she might have to go home early" he said which i would regret  "she's staying they just have to be if different rooms .. SAUNA COME DOWN HERE PLEASE!" i heard the door turned and i was faced with a teary-eyed Sauna

"what's wrong darling?" she stopped crying and said "her boyfriend broke up with her... and she blamed me.. i didn't even know he was staring at me and then she thinks i called Mr.A early so i could flirt with him." August eyes popped l wanted to laugh but this was a serious moment. "Does she not know that i'm 29 and you're 14?.... Flirting isn't something i would do to a girl your age" Sauna laughed and so did i then we heard yelling. "SHE USED TO BE SO OBSSESED WITH YOU!!" Sauna laughed again "YEA... UNTIL I FOUND OUT HE WAS YOUR DAD BI-" "okay that's enough Sauna" i said to her August was over there cracking up.

Sauna pov||

I was steamed and my phone buzzed must be a kik message .. "you have 1 New Chat" i clicked on chat

SingleFWM:hey ma ,

Sauna_juice:who is this?

SingleFWM:nika's ex

Sauna_juice:you the reason we beffin now... goodbye. SWERVE!

SingleFWM:you a hoe anyway.

I blocked him .. it's funny how a dude will be thirsty for you then when you reject him your all of a sudden a "Hoe" ... well ok johnny!

"GET DOWN HERE SAUNA!" well dang! a was bout to take a nap or whatever so i went downstairs and there they were all of them the boy... Nik and Mr.A and Ms.N i rolled my eyes and Mr.A glared at me..

...

"I DON'T WANT HIM HE WAS THE ONE COMING AT ME ON KIK" i yelled at Nika this whole time Marqus or Maquel whatever his name is didn't say anything n he knew not to. "WHATEVER.. JUST LEAVE GO HOME!" ouch that hurt i got up and began packing i was done in an hour and when i first started she came in taking everything back but no she wants me to leave fine! i will!