chapter 6

August pov||

I thought i was bout to have fun come in there like wassup bae! but nahh soon as a nigga got through the door she through a shoe at me im looking at her like u must be drunk in love . then all of a sudden she starts yelling and cursing and throwing stuff at me .... i thought she was cool but ig not then all hell broke loose see my black ass gone go up to her and try to comfort her but i guess she doesnt want that.

"Yo!, can you stop hitting me?!" i said getting agrivated. she looked at me for a while and dropped the shoe putting her hands around my neck. "you hurt me august. you know that?" i said and shook my head she laughed and walked up stairs , not before yelling "AND COULD YOU PLEASE TAKE YOUR DAUGHTER N HER BOYFRIEND TO THE MOVIE THEATER" boyfriend?! "Sauna..come down here please" i said .. a million years later i see sauna running down the steps "yesss Mr.A?" she said.i looked at her outfit shook my head and said "watch out for my daughter... and change your clothes who you trying to impress?!" she rolled her eyes saying no n went to get my daughter i houghed ...and got my keys ready.this is gone be a longgg ass day mayne.

Anika pov||

I know my dad was goin to be mad at me so i just didn't talk to him the whole ride because if i did then i know he was going to be asking quesions i mean wouldn't your dad do the same and not to mention that my dad i waayyy to protective over me. "Anika ....um i was gone not  that long and you have another boyfriend?!?!...you know what happened the last time you almost lost a long time friend?! thats not happening again so this time don't take a boy's side over a girl's side because usually she's right so that's why Sauna will be here watching you ... and i mean no kissing no touching y'all can cuddle but anything else Sauna will call me you will not be off the hook this time i will punish yo ass this time." my dad said making his little speech i rolled my eyes and got out of his car i swear i'm thinking he and Sauna doing something maybe thats just me i mean its only 14 years apart and maybe they are that nasty well.... i don't think so i may just be paranoid. AND! i'm still not on good terms with Sauna yea i know we should be like a peanut-butter n jelly sandwhich but nahh i think it's because of my relationships she doesn't want to see me hurt but he is a good guy this time i telling the truth

"you know you ....go by yourslef i find somewhere to go"Sauna said what a freaking brat ! ok then when she's gone she's gonna call "Mr.A" ugh! ..."no you need to stay because if you don't stay you;re gonna get bored call my dad then he;'s gonna think something is goingwrong and i can't have that this time!" she looked shocked but she quickly nodded her head as if she was scared..haha now that's my queen shit make these hoes fear me.. wait did i just curse shit! i mean shoot!

😘😘Anika's Bae😘😘: bae wea yo ass at?

😘😘John's Bae😘😘:lol! we coming i'm just tryna get my lame ass friend to come wit me you know how she is!

😘😘Anika's Bae😘😘:why you gottta bring her bitchin' ass!

😘😘John's Bae😘😘:causee you know how my dad is

😘😘Anika's Bae😘😘:ok just come on please.

I could tell he was annoyed that i'm bringing her i didn't want to but hey she does whatever my dad says soo i can't control that and maybe i will let her just got off and find another crowd to hang out with. "Are we going or what Anika" she was aggrivated like umm hold my phone i know she ain't talking to me "um we going need to watch that mouth"

Sauna pov||

i'm soooo tempted to call Mr.A but instead i'll just text him and i know wht your'e thinkin but umm he's like a friend to me so yeaa i mean we not doing anything so what's the prob .... i even asked Ms.Nicki sh said it was ok just don't get outta hand ...haha i text Mr.A in school whn i'm bored lol he replies real fast i be texting Ms Nicki too! they real cool i'm still tryna convince them to make a kik they was like no too much drama y'all kids be a trip on that th kik shiz.i was ballin.

Sauna:hey auuuugggguuuussstt!!!

August:u ok?!

Sauna:yeaa... just bored!

August:lol, well um i was going to ask if you were having fun but shit.. don't sound like it..what Anika doing

Sauna:DON'T.GE.MAD! but she's letting her bf touch her boobies

August:it's cool...not mad....

Sauna:yess you r don't make me tell nicki on youuuu!!

August:lol! okayy like she'll do anything i think she to numb right now

Sauna:huh?

August:.....

Sauna:OH ,...NASTIESSSS!!!😒😒😒

August:...just saying

Sauna:well she's looking at my phone ...txt ya later mayne

August:call me when YOU ready ....she can stay til she calls me

Sauna:ok bye Aug..hey i like that. bye Aug!!!

August:ha! bye little girl.

I laughed her boyfriend was mugging me i flipped him off to let him no ...ninja don't look at me ...he dn't like me and i don't even know why?! but i'm not bout t stress over him but ya know he's a ..n excuse my language but he's a bitxh nixxa foreal! "why the fuck ole' girl starin bae"i heard him whisper."umm i hear you and you were looking at me the fudge i don't play that ish! "SHHHHHHHH!" people behind me said i stood up walked out lookin for thefood court .

Exbest😒:stop staring at him!

so maybe i should come out the closet and sa i don't like boys point blank period! that's why when she says i like her dad it makes me mad cause i loveee girls ... n no one knows not even my sis .. and she lives here! imma call er ask her to meet up with me. * Dials the number*

"heyy! sauna what's up?" my sister's cheery voice rang through the phone

"bored at the mall in L.A.. can you meet me here i miss you!!!:

"sure! which mall?"

"ummm.... L.A CENTRAL" i said

"lol i'm ere already where are you?"

"at chick-fil-a... in the food court"

"right behind you!"

i hung up and looked behind me i had to tell my sis about who i really am"hey i really need to talk to you" what's up?" she stole a fry "im a ...lesbian." i said looking down...she laughed "that's nothing new! i been knew you were i mean the way you look at girls when they walk by!"