BOSS 002

Sehun was trying not to look nervous than he actually was as he gulped at sight of the whole office floor. He was breathing real deep just to calm his self down though he was shocked when he heard a voice about three feet away from him.

"Where have you been?" it was Yixing - one of Sehun's concerned colleague and best friend in the whole building - asked while he was approached by him and started to walk with him towards his desk which is practically in front of his boss's tinted glass office. Even if he could not actually see if someone's inside that fucking office... He was sure that there was someone waiting for him.

Sehun sighed before he could speak without looking at his friend "My mom made me breakfast and she knows my shift is always at ten o'clock."

Yixing gave him a small smile which he didn't even notice. Yixing knows whatever Sehun was going through that's why he is just so concerned about him "Well... he's looking for you and he's not that happy."

Sehun just snorted. 'What's new?' he said in his mind. Yixing was along side him as he walked and as they reached Sehun's desk. Yixing dropped important files with a sticky on top saying 'Good luck in there.'

And at the moment he dropped his bag and lunch box on his desk his boss's door suddenly opened which only meant one thing - Go Inside- or else.

Sehun stood up straight, wiped his sweat off of his forehead and took a deep breath again before entering his boss's office.

As soon as he entered he gazed around the room looking for his boss. And like any other boss he was sitting on his swivel chair looking at some of the submitted documents of possible new employees.

"Good morning sir" Sehun tried to smile as he bowed and greeted his boss. But his boss did not even bother to look at him.

"You're late." his boss said with such a cold tone and finally his boss faced him and took his glasses off. Sehun tried to look away as those dark orbs of his boss laid on his existence in the room.

"I'm sorry sir... my mom was around and i had to stay for a while." Sehun honestly said while looking down... Avoiding his boss's violating stare but he was wrong not to look at him.

A rush of heat filled his face as he felt some hot air on his neck. "She doesn't know?" he heard as the hot breath turned into a a pair of lip behind his ear.

Sehun just shook his head. He knows that his boss was smiling, and was truly happy even if he could not see him. "She doesn't have any idea?" his boss asked again. Sehun felt his boss's hot tongue licking the frame of his ear a way just to make sure Sehun was listening and telling him the truth. Sehun nodded trying to hide how he was obviously disgusted with his boss's ways.

"Then you are a still good boy." Sehun heard his boss telling him, as he felt a cold hand touching his face making him look at his boss's creepy smile.

The cold hand stroked his cheek "But you are still getting punished for not coming on time." Sehun tried not to move but he was forced to since he was pulled closer letting his boss's lips claim his. He forced himself to kiss back since if he does not, he might get a double punishment for not doing so.

Sehun gasped at the touch his boss gave his ass but he was stopped as he felt a tongue invaded his mouth. He was stepping backwards as his boss invaded his space until his back touched a wall and his hand was forced to touch his boss's crotch which was already hard.

Suddenly Sehun was pushed to ground."Kneel. Your master has needs." Sehun heard as he panted. When he looked up his boss was sitting back on his swivel chair again.

Sehun got in between his boss's legs as he started to stroke his boss's crotch but his boss was quite impatient and slapped his cheek "Take it out... it had been waiting for you all morning." even if his cheek was burning in pain, he would rather not touch it cause it will be a sign of complain which will make his boss angrier.

Sehun hurried to unbuckle his boss's belt and he pulled out that huge dick out of its tight cage you called a brief which earned sehun a kiss on his affected cheek.

Sehun started to swirl his tongue around the head making his boss grunt at the pleasure that he was enduring from Sehun's sexy tongue which also scratched the underside of his boss's dick as his boss stared at him.

Sehun began to take that huge dick inside of his mouth and as it hit the back of his throat. His boss's phone started to ring. Sehun was about to pull out but his boss pushed his head back to suck.

"Don't you dare stop until i said so!" his boss told him as he took his phone and asnswerred the phone with an aegyo filled voice.

"Yoboseyo Luhannie" the wife of his boss called and he even put it on speakers to make Sehun slow down and keep the noise down.

"Yeol! You ran away from me again." the cute voice from the other line complained. But even if Chanyeol - Sehun's Boss - was busy talking to his husband slash wife on the other line Sehun continued to suck his dick.

"Hannie... you know I'm busy." Chanyeol forced to make his voice calm even if Sehun was trying to make his dick feel good.

"I know..."Luhan answered with a whiny aegyo voice though that aegyo voice started to become a sexy and seductive tone "but Yeol can you please have a day off you feel so tense lately. You need to relax here at home with me or wherever you want us to go."

"When?" Chanyeol asked with a seductive tone escalated from the deep throats he was enduring from Sehun's mouth and his husband's teasing.

"Right now." Luhan said with a cute seductive tone with a slight moan at the end of his answer.

"Ugh! Ghad! But Hannie I'm in a morning meeting." Chanyeol groaned when Sehun fondled his balls.

"Okay... Then what are going to do after your morning meeting?" Luhan asked again annoying Chanyeol who could not enjoy the blow job that Sehun was giving him.

"About to interview potential employees" Chanyeol said as he took a deep breath trying to mask his hitched breathing.

"Oh well... Let me just remind you that Kyungsoo will be arriving soon and he wants you to pick him up from the airport." Luhan announced and Sehun pulled out Chanyeol's dick but he did not stop pumping his fingers on that dick.

"Ghad!" Chanyeol growled as Sehun sucked on his velvety dick head.

"I know! I'm excited too it's been a while since we had quality time with our son!" luhan said without even knowing what was really happening in his husband's office. "oh well, i have to get ready for a photo shoot. Oh and thank you for the after glow." Luhan ended the call with a seductive giggle in the end making Chanyeol cum in seconds when Sehun took half of his dick in his mouth again.

Chanyeol always made Sehun swallow his load. Even if it was disgusting as hell, he always did rather than getting bruises.

Sehun always knew that his boss had a son but he never met him in person or even any way. His boss never talked about him that much any way.

When sehun was done licking all the left over and spilled cum all over Chanyeol's dick and his mouth Chanyeol cupped his face and claimed his mouth again.

"You know, i could have enjoyed that... but my husband disturbed my time with you. That's why i need you to strip down this pair of slacks of yours and bend over for me." Chanyeol ordered him as he made Sehun look at him.

"But sir the potential employees are expecting you." Sehun looked away again... Even if he knows that his boss might abuse him most of the times, he still needs to do his job on keeping his boss to follow their schedule since they didn't want anyone to become suspicious as well.

"okay then." Sehun smiled at what he just heard and gave his boss pecked his lips. "Just keep that ass ready" his boss said as he slapped Sehun's ass before he could go out of this glass office and go back to his desk.

"And don't worry Hunnie... Daddy won't replace you i promise." Chanyeol winked at him before he closed the door.

Sehun was just so disgusted with himself even if he was doing this everyday for the past six months he started to work here. He could have quit months ago, or he could have gotten used to it but no... He was just holding on to what his Boss had promised him for the past four years and six months.

"How long do i have to wait?"