BOSS 004

"Ugh!" Sehun cried as chanyeol thrusted hard inside the young man's ass. Unconciously sehun painted the wall of chanyeol's office with his cum.

Chanyeol had a huge smile on his face as he came to see the beatiful sight as he continued thrusting but sehun was biting his lips even if he knew chanyeol was still hitting the right spot.

"Moan you slut..." chanyeol slapped his ass cheek as he pulled sehun's hair "or i'll punish you again later."

"Fu~uck." Sehun screamed just to satisfy his uncle's lustful needs.

"That's a good boy." Chanyeol claimed sehun's mouth licking everywhere his tongue could reach.

"Uhm..! uuuh~ugh!" Sehun moaned in Chanyeol's mouth as he felt something wet and heated was filling up his ass to the brim.

Chanyeol made sure he unloaded every drop of his cum inside sehun before he pulled his dick out of the young man.

Sehun actually dropped to the floor with his eyes trying to form tears... but his eyes were already drained from all the crying he already did when chanyeol forced his hard cock into his asshole which was now bleeding and leaking with all of chanyeol's seeds.

He heard chanyeol fixing his clothes with the helpless kid just lying on the floor. Chanyeol dropped some keys a few inches from his face "Tell your mom you're staying at a friend's house... stay in my condo tonight... cause you're not telling your mom about this or i'll fuck both of your fine asses before i get you killed with my bare hands." Chanyeol threatened making sehun want to cry again but he shouldn't or chanyeol will start to make him bend over again.

Sehun stayed silent as he started to sit up on the floor with his arms supporting his weight then he heard paper dropping on the floor. When he look up... "your extra allowance." Chanyeol told him and he saw all the paper bills lying on the floor when he was about to take one chanyeol was heading out of his office.

As sehun gathered all his strength to pick up all the money and dressed himself up, he began to explore his uncle's office even if he was not actually allowed to.

He saw Chanyeol's Graduation photo and then beside it was a photo of his father and Chanyeol when they were in college. Then he saw a picture of a kid he stared at it for a while.

"Who are you?" Sehun heard and when he look at the door and he thought the kid in the picture jumped out of the frame.

Sehun suddenly sat up from his bed when he actually dreamt of how he met Kyungsoo for the first and only time who actually thought he was a crook back then.

He remembered how Kyungsoo screamed APPA that time and Sehun just ran out of the room even if his ass was burning and his legs were so weak but before he didn't want to see Chanyeol that time again.

Sehun was actually jealous of Kyungsoo... he get to see his father even if Chanyeol is such an ass hole.

It was actually the day his boss will be picking up kyungsoo from the airport and he didn't know why he was actually excited to see Kyungsoo and again.

Sehun rushed to get to work since he was going to accompany his boss to the airport.

When he just got out of the cab... someone suddenly grabbed him to go inside a car.

He was not actually surprised when his mouth was devoured by the one who grabbed him, he knew that it was no other than  his Boss who couldn't control his hormones at the sight of him.

"How much time do we have?" His boss whispered in his ear.

"An hour." Sehun answerred as he felt his pants already undone by his boss. And he undid the buttons of Chanyeol's shirt and pants since in he imprinted on his mind the sooner his boss was pleased... the sooner it ends... and today... the  sooner he get to see Kyungsoo.

"Fuck! that mouth feels good." Chanyeol moaned as sehun started sucking his dick.

Chanyeol took out a condom from his pocket and opened it. chanyeol cupped sehun's face for a kiss taking sehun's hand to his dick to continue to put the condom on.

At the moment sehun was done, chanyeol pulled sehun on his lap. Chanyeol groped sehun's ass cheeks apart as sehun pushed chanyeol's dick into his ass.

Sehun pressed his body against his boss's bare chest as he wrapped his arms around chanyeol's neck. Sehun started to move up and down on chanyeol's dick.

Chanyeol's lips and tongue were working on Sehun's chin, neck, collar bone, shoulder and nipple trying not to mark him this time.

Sehun's hands was massaging his boss's neck just as he felt how Chanyeol was being so gentle and sensual towards him.

One of chanyeol's hand was jerking sehun's. Making sehun leak...

"Are you about to cum hunnie?" Chanyeol asked as he nibbled on sehun's earlobe.

"Yes." Sehun faintly said. Chanyeol pushed sehun to lie down. Sehun's eyes grew wide as he felt chanyeol's tongue grazing on his dick. He could not deny how good his boss's mouth felt.

Sehun was hesitating on cumming but as soon as his dick hit the back of chanyeol's throat... "Bo~ossss" he moaned as hecame inside chanyeol's mouth.

Chanyeol chuckled as he sucked him clean before he slid his dick inside sehun again chanyeol's pace was different from what he usually did towards until he came.

Sehun panted as he saw chanyeol's eyes staring at him with such confusion before he felt those lips kiss him.

When chanyeol pulled away, sehun licked his lips making sure that he felt that something changed in his boss.

"Stop staring and dress up." chanyeol told him as he took the condom off and threw it.

Sehun started to do what he was told eventually chewing on his lips.

"Drive." Chanyeol ordered and sehun crawled to the driver's seat and started to drive.

He checked the mirror to check on his boss who was actually looking a little frustrated. He wanted to ask but he was not supposed to.

"Sir, we're here." Sehun announced and Chanyeol hurried to get out of the car.

Sehun parked the car and walked to the entrance and found his boss sitting by the coffee shop.

When he was about to approach his Boss when someone pushed him to the side as the person ran towards Chanyeol.

"Appa!" That scream... sehun knew that it was Kyungsoo.

"Kyungsoo! Why didn't you tell me you're arriving earlier." Chanyeol stood up and hugged his son. The sight made sehun tear up a little.

"I don't want you to wait a little longer." Kyungsoo told his father before taking their sits

"Come on i'll get you your favorite drink before we go home. Your Mom is so excite to see you... but He's busy with a cover shoot today" chanyeol was telling his son but sehun needed to butt in now.

"Ah sir..." sehun said and chanyeol was startled a little but chanyeol introduced them to each other anyway. "Oh son, i want you to meet my loyal Secretary, Sehun."

Kyungsoo smiled and sehun noticed those lips and those round eyes "Hi, i'm Kyungsoo. Nice to meet you" kyungsoo pulled out his hand and when sehun was about to take kyungsoo's hand in his, kyungsoo's phone rang "Excuse me, Boyfriend duties."

Sehun and Chanyeol watched kyungsoo walked away as he answered the call.

"He grew up so fast." Chanyeol commented with a smile as he sat down.