BOSS 012

Author's note: HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Photo of LIU YIFEI A.K.A. CRYSTAL LIU from Bazaar China
***************

his unexpected visitor was murmurring some kind of mantra while breathing heavily while sniffing on something he followed the sound as he crept as quietly as he could  and  found him finally in his living room...

"Eomma?"

Yes it was his mother again... but not in his usual cheerful self... he was frantic and in so much panic lying on the ground under the coffee table wearing a very familiar shirt that his father used to wear breathing in its scent as if it was oxygen.

"Sehun?" baekhyun looked up in shocked and in quite a relief as he saw his son "Sehun!" he called sehun and smiled as if he found refuge after so many years, rolled on the floor got up quickly to hug his beloved son.

sehun was shocked that his mother looked like he never ate in a week and crying for qhite some time and now was continuing his crying in his chest. "Calm down eomma" he stroked  his mother's back.

"I saw him... i saw him sehun!" his mother told him and when he thought of the first man that popped in his mind he was taken aback he pulled away slightly from his own grip and asked his mother "You saw who eomma?"

"I saw your father!" his mother answered him quickly and he became confused even if chanyeol told him that his father was alive.

"Appa? But it can't be" he tried to hide the fact that he knows that his father was alive...

"I know it was him sehun!!! I know it's him! I saw your father" his mother started to punch his chest trying to force his son to believe that he saw his father lurking around the streets near from where they actually live... hiding... trying to get away from society... hiding from his own family.

"he had been missing for years. he is probably..." he told his mother about the worse case scenario so his mother would be prepared if anything unnecessary happens to his father but his mother cut him off.

"PROBABLY!" baekhyun yelled and was so shocked at his own gesture he suddenly calmed down and closed his eyes and with a gentle tone full of hope "PROBABLY, meaning there is still a chance that he must be alive."

Sehun sighed as he poked his tongue on the wall of his not showing his defeat then asked his mom "where did you saw him then?"

"near the train station." Baekhyun told him with a smile like a teenage girl would do when she saw her crush walking somewhere.

"how can you be even sure that the man you saw was appa?" sehun asked breaking baekhyun's sudden fantasy.

"He turned when i called his name."  Baekhyun defended again still trying to convince his son that he saw his father.

"eomma... there are thousands... probably millions of people named KRIS" still sehun wouldn't let himself believe his own mother.

"I USED HIS CHINESE NAME."  Baekhyun yelled making sehun draw back a little. Not much have would twist their necks and face you in korea with a chinese name.

"That still doesn't mean anything." Sehun tried to conceal his defeat and his mother was so pissed that his sone doesn't believe him.

Baekhyun started to sob "He smiled at me before i run towards where he was standing and the next thing i knew he was gone."

Sehun sighed and shook his head lightly since he was a little disappointed with his own boss he thought that chanyeol was helping him. Then again... he shouldn't have let chanyeol do all the work searching for his appa.

"Baby... i just saw your father... we can be a family again i know it." Baekhyun told him now he just nodded with a not so forced grin.

"Eomma calm down... please... we are not yet sure if it is really appa okay? We still have to think of the worst case scenario." Well, even for someone who knows his father was never dead he can be really dense.

"He can't be dead sehun... he can't be..." baekhyun punched sehun's chest. While he sobbed harder

"Okay eomma... just breathe... good." Sehun stroked his mother's back calming him down for a while

"you won't leave me too? Right? Please promise me you won't leave me like the way your appa did to me." Baekhyun asked sehun for assurance.

"I sure won't eomma... i'll keep you safe... i promise." Sehun told his eomma as he held him tight in his arms

baekhyun smiled at sehun's words as he hugged back feeling so safe in his son's arms and now filled with so much hope.

Baekhyun was now lying down on his son's lap humming to a song that his father used to sing to him. Then he stopped as he felt his phone vibrated in his pocket of his coat.

Baekhyun stirred a bit as sehun shushed him for a moment as sehun began reading a text message from his little boss.

From: oh SOO hot
Hunnie... i'll be done in a few minutes. You don't want to keep me waiting... do you?
To: HUNNIE

At the sight of his mom he smiled but he really needs to go now. For the sake of his mother's safety as well.

"Eomma i have to go to work... My boss is calling me. You also need to get back to work too eomma." Sehun stroked his mother's cheek.

"I don't want to." His mother mumbled.

"Come on eomma... you don't want appa to see you all ugly like this when you meet again..." sehun said like he was talking to an eight year old who has a crush on someone.

His mother sat up quickly while holding his cheeks "You're right! Oh ghad! I need to get my myself as pretty as much as possible so your appa would never ever leave me ever again."

"That's right eomma." Sehun said as his mother become a little excited and finally taking a shower as he pack up his stuff. He knows his mother would be in the shower for hours trying to get himself clean and perfect as possible so he left... leaving a note for his mother saying...

Eomma!
Check your phone i purchased you a day at the spa... you deserved to be pampered.
PS. I'll be on a business trip for a while. Love you!
~one and only son

Sehun drove thru the the highway, and was unfortunate that he was stuck in traffic. he was in a little panic that he was already late to pick up his boss.

Then a text message from his mom lighten up his mood.

To: One and only Son
Thank you baby...
hopefully your appa will return soon... might have a sibling for you too. *insert winking emoji here*
From: Eomma

To: Eomma
Eooooooommaaaaaaaaaa! *whining*  No...
From: One and only Son

To: One and only Son
I was just joking baby... Eomma wants to hold his grandchild and not my own child.
From: Eomma

To: Eomma
Not yet in a relationship. Sorry.
From: One and only Son

To: One and only Son
Okay... but hopefully SOON?
From: Eomma

To: Eomma
Hopefully.
From: One and only Son

The vehicles started to flow again in the roads and found put that there was a car accident. As he parked he saw  by the street he left kyungsoo. A young lady wearing brown high heeled booties, denim shorts,  white button down shirt, long black hair and sun glasses approached him.

"You're late sehunnie." The young lady said.

Sehun was surprised how could this girl know what his name was "Excuse me?"

"It's me hunnie." The young lady removed his sun glasses and sehun was more surprised. It was KYUNGSOO disguising himself as a girl.

"Oh... sorry... s... ma'am?" Kyungsoo giggled as he heard sehun stuttered nd opened the door for the guy dressed like a girl.

"Don't worry i still have that dick that you love." Kyungsoo winked assured before sehun could close the door