BOSS 005

Sehun was eyeing kyungsoo who looked so giggly talking to someone on his phone. He grew curious when Kyungsoo mentioned the word BOYFRIEND.

When kyungsoo got back and their drinks were served Chanyeol was just playing some game on his phone and sehun was just there existing.

"I'm sorry about that." Kyungsoo said as he sat beside his father.

"You never mentioned that you have a boyfriend dear."

"Oh... i didn't? Well, it is quite recent appa, i met him at school, he's a major in music and i just found him really charming and his aegyo is too irresistable and... i just like him so much."

Sehun just watched kyungsoo talked about his boyfriend with so much twinkle in his eyes you could see his light blushes as he mentioned the name Tao... and he was just so dazed. He grinned at how he told his father who was still playing a game on his phone while nodding eventually.

"Aren't you going to introduce him to me." Chanyeol asked coldly

"Appa... it's nothing serious really." Kyungsoo said but he giggled... implying that it may be serious but not too serious.

Chanyeol tried  hard to convice his son to introduce his boyfriend and hd also explained that he was his father and wanted to meet who was making his baby happy and so that he'll know if the guy met his standards... kyungsoo agreed in the end

Sehun was poked his tongue on the wall of his cheek as he tried to be oblivious on this situation. He was actually thinking of how would his father react if he told him about having a boyfriend which he hopes that it is different from his mom.

As sehun drank from his coffee. He watched kyungsoo pull out the straw from his cup and poked out some whipped cream on the top and making his tongue grazed on the straw licking off the whipped cream like a kid would do. But sehun couldn't deny that it was sensual to watch.

"So what do you plan to do for the couple of months." Chanyeol asked as he smiled while looking at his most precious son.

Kyungsoo was still a little absorbed on kissing the whipped cream on his cup "Hmm?" He looked at his appa with wide eyes then chanyeol just chuckled at the sight of him licking the whipped cream off of his heart shaped lips.

"Ah appa... i just want to have fun... i feel so stressed in college. And here i always feel like a princess." Kyungsoo finally answered while putting his fists on both of his cheeks making such a cute sight just right after all that cuteness overload he just pulled off.

Chanyeol smiled and pinched kyungsoo's cheek... who could resist his unconcious aegyo. Even sehun who was just tapping his fingers in his cup of coffee was so amused with kyungsoo's cute face.

"Well, you really are my princess and your eomma will always be my queen..." Chanyeol told him with his full attention on kyungsoo... sehun wanted to say something but of course he'll get punished for that. "are you going to stay in the mansion or the condo i gave you?" Chanyeol asked as he drank from his cup.

"for today i will just go home to our castle appa and maybe when i get to meet up with some highschool friends i will be going home to my condo. I don't want to ruin you and eomma's slumber if i go home late at night." Kyungsoo answerred while leaned an elbow on the table and his chin settled on his hand.

"Okay... but you have to go to the mansion once in a while, we missed you so much and we wanted to spend time with you and pamper you." Chanyeol said woth such a genuine smile... sehun became a little jealous again... thinking how would his smile at him making him hate chanyeol more while thinking of Chanyeol's promise of seeing his father again.