BOSS 008

Author's note:

hey guys i just want to thank all of you who wished for me to recover from my illness...

and your wish came true though it was not much of a fast recovery.

but yeah... AUTHOR-NIM RECOVERED FROM MEASLES!!!

AND I HAVE A LOT OF SCHOOLWORK TO DO...

Oh well... here's an update *winks*

*****************************************************

Sehun knew kyungsoo would do this but he still tried to get away somehow, well it was late and he needed to go home just to get some rest and get ready for another day.

"Sir..." sehun coughed but kyungsoo glared at him just right after he locked the door. So sehun started his sentence again "kyungsoo," his new boss smiled for a moment but his smile faded when he heard sehun say "don't you think that i should better get home?"

"Well, yes... but sehunnie you have one more task to do before i could dismiss you." Kyungsoo was smirking as he sat on bed with his legs crossed.

So sehun just smirked and crossed his arms and started to back and forth in front of kyungsoo "Let me guess, Does it involve hip thrusts?" Sehun asked as he tried to act innocent.

"Yes..." kyungsoo giggled.

"Does it involve stripping?" Sehun still tried to act like he doesn't know what kyungsoo wants.

"Oh yes..." kyungsoo answered like a moan.

Suddenly sehun stopped walking and drew his face so close on kyungsoo's maybe an inch of space is left as he asked "Does it involve erections?" While smirking.

"Yes" kyungsoo smiled and pecked sehun's lips "yes" and wrapped his arms around sehun's neck "yes" kyungsoo pulled sehun to drop on top of him and claimed sehun's lips.

Sehun kissed back then pulled back to stand up quickly when he felt that kyungsoo's legs are stroking his sides.

"I'll do a striptease then." Sehun smirked.

"Hunnie!" Kyungsoo whined and pouted while grabbing sehun's arms.

"Why? What's with the face?" Sehun asked as he knelt down in front of kyungsoo while settling his hands on kyungsoo's hips.

"Kyungsoo doesn't want a strip tease. A strip tease is not enough for kyungsoo." Kyungsoo complained like a kid as he shook his lightly as he stroked sehun's arms.

Sehunnie chuckled at the sight of kyungsoo acting childishly so he played along with how he was acting "Then what does kyungsoo wants from sehunnie?" Sehun tilted his head and caught kyungsoo's hand touching his face.

Kyungsoo giggled and painted a huge smile on his face while touching sehun's face "kyungsoo wants something BIG... it is surely is THICK, LONG, & HARD. kyungsoo knows sehunnie has something like that in between sehunnie's legs." Kyungsoo started to inch his face towards sehun's while his hand began tracing his fingers on the taller's nape making sure he wa sending chills on sehun's spine "and sehunnie has to make sure sehunnie slips it through that tight and tiny hole that kyungsoo possesses in between kyungsoo's gluts." Kyungsoo pecked sehun's lips again.

As kyungsoo pulled away sehun leaned his head on kyungsoo's thigh while cupping the younger's face "okay then but can sehunnie go home after sehunnie gives what kyungsoo wants?." Kyungsoo smiled faded again as sehun told him that so sehun asked again "What's with that face again?"

"Kyungsoo doesn't want sehunnie to leave." Kyungsoo whined agained and swayed like a three year old and sehunnie found it really cute.

Sehun chuckled again"But Sehunnie still needs to prepare for tomorrow. I need to look good for kyungsoo" sehun tried to act cute too but kyungsoo was unbeatable.