BOSS 001

Another day... another day to earn.

That is what you'll think from the very first thing you got a job and wheb you started to pay your own bills.

Like every other working man... sehun did the same. From the first note he'll hear from his alarm clock is always a sign to wake up for a new day.

As he finish up his morning rituals and dressed himself up. He was surprised thst his mom was inside his apartment cooking him breakfast.

Even if he looked like a lawyer in his suit and tie he was still that little kid when it comes to his mom. He ran towards his mom who was still cooking"Eomma!" Giving him a big hug.

"Goodmorning sweetie... i made kimchi rice for you." His mom baekhyun told him and he kissed his mom's temple before he could sit by the counter top.

"Eomma why did you even come here? How did you even opened the door?" Sehun asked and watched his mom cook.

"You told me to visit you any time and hello? I was the one that taught you to put a Spare key taped under the welcoming mat sweetie. Come on eat up." He said as he put everything on a bowl for sehun who looked really hungry at the sight of it.

"Jalmokgetsupnida!" Sehun said before he took a spoonful in his mouth "Hmmmmm! Mahsitssoyo! Really good eomma! Thank you!"

"I'm glad you liked it... it's time for this kitchen to be used." Baekhyun said as he ate as well.

Sehun just smiled as he ate since it had been a long time ever since he tasted real food meaning his mother's cooking. "I always loved your cooking eomma."

Baekhyun smiled back at his son feeling so proud that his little boy turned into a man but then his smile faded in just a snap.

"is there anything wrong eomma?" Sehun asked as he looked at his mother's worried face.

"I just miss your appa." He told his son who forced to swallow what he put in his mouth without chewing any further just to react to what his mother just said.

"Eomma... it's been years since he left we don't even know if he's still alive. You should start to enjoy life by now. Like go out with my friends. get yourself a boyfriend. You used to be a social butterfly. Be happy." Sehun told him and took a gulps of water.

"Like you?" Baekhyun chuckled at his son's suggestion... since his father just disappeared one day and he had never ever heard of him again.

"you're still young eomma." Sehun said and his mom smiled again but there was still a hint of worry in his eyes.

"Okay i'll try to be happy ... but benefit of the doubt he must still be alive. i feel like he is still out there watching over us... trying to protect us in ways we don't know." Baekhyun was staring at the window.

"That sounded creepy eomma!" Sehun was really creeped out. His mother was talking about his father like a ghost.

"Oh well... i hope i get to meet your future bottom partner." the fun side of his mom came out though sehun wished that it had not for now. it felt a little embarassing and he was not planning on having a relationship for now since he wanted to save up for something special for his mom.

"Eomma! for your information eomma i'm still single an not yet in the mood to flirt with anyone." He honestly said since he wanted to keep his focus on his mom for now... his mom took care of him ever since he was still inside his tummy and even when his dad disappeared. Baekhyun struggled to live back then, his husband was well off but left in a snap. Baekhyun was really dependent on his husband that time and was forced to get a job just so he could give everything to his lityle boy.

"I know... i haven't seen any used condoms around but somehow hunnie or you prefer not to use them." Baekhyun said casually.

Sehun choked and took another gulo og water "Eomma... can we not talk about it. It feels weird."

"What? It's just the two of us or you wanted a partner that will get his dick inside you? You do have an irresistable hump on your back." Baekhyun was giggling as he watched his son trying to avoid the conversation.

"Eomma!" Sehun was coverring his face.

"You know you should try both but getting pounded really hits the spot during sex... i remember the time when your dad and i " baekhyun was about to tell him how he got laid but was stopped when sehun was said "Goodbye eomma!" And closed the door.

"Oh... sehunnie! You forgot your lunchbox." Baekhyun rushed out to give his son his packed lunch.

Sehun just pushed the button on his elevator but he ran back as he took the lunchbox mom prepared he pecked his mom's cheek, hugged him and whisperred "I love you mom."

But before his mom could hug him back the elevator doors opened "I love you too son. Take care." And sehun ran as fast as he couldn

"I will..." was sehun's last words before the elevator doors closed.

He knew that he was already late but he still checked the time so he could count how many minutes that he have been late. Good thing he has no problem on calling out a cab and got to his work place in just a few minutes.

He walked into the building and greeted everyone with a smile... as he walked into the elevator and pushed the button to the top floor. He was breathing hard as he kept his face into a tiger look trying to keep himself calm.

And his day... was just about to start when he gets out of this elevator and walk through the office floor, focused on his desk and sit on his swivel chair.

He prayed that the very important person of the whole building was not around.

His BOSS...