BOSS 009

Sehun was just staring at kyungsoo the whole time he was there. He didn't even bother to nag kyungsoo about getting dressed before going to sleep. He was just amused of how his new boss would really look so innocent when he's asleep. He was so tempted to grab his phone and take a photo of him.

He knows they just met but there was really something that made him fall... he stroked the younger's hair while staring at those huge eyes closed, his cute nose and those sinful lips.

"Beautiful..." sehun muttered to himself with such a smile that he never had in years. He licked his lips reached for his phone and took a photo of him kissing kyungsoo's sinful lips.

After taking the photo... he checked it out and as if both of them were so absorbed in the kiss despite the kyungsoo was really asleep.

He smirked while staring at the photo and took another photo of kyungsoo sleeping. As he locked his phone he checked the time and it was still early than expected... but at least kyungsoo got some sleep after all that traveling he did and even had sex twice today.

Sehun finally got up from bed and took his suit that finally dried from kyungsoo's bathroom but he still hesitated on wearing them cause they are so wrinkly so he would rather dress himself in what kyungsoo lend him except for his briefs. Though he debated to himself if he would keep it or not. After all kyungsoo said that it's okay not to return them. Well, his erotic instincts won so he pocketed it and kissed kyungsoo's forehead good bye.

It was a little surprising for him that he felt the need to do it, looking at his new boss one last time before he could tip toe his way out.

As he locked the door he went down to the staircase as fast as he could but as he took the last step of the stairs he felt that someone was watching him so he stopped for a while and looked up and he saw his boss wore a smirk on his face, a navy blue silk robe to cover up his body and his messed up after sex bed hair.

He gulped out of fear and a little bit of lust at the sight of his boss just wearing a very thin piece of clothing then he suddenly remembered that he was wearing the underwear that his boss gave him on his birthday.

Sehun was about to greet him but chanyeol told him to shush and stay where he was... so sehun just shut his mouth and judging from the looks of his boss... he was planning something dirty.

"You look pretty sexy in casual... it's been a long time since i saw you dressed like that" Chanyeol whispered as he cupped sehun's face to face him. Chanyeol smirked at sehun's expression the younger was blushing and chanyeol can see it in the dark. "How come you're not wearing your suit the way that you are supposed to?"

Sehun clutch the clothing in his hands and gulped as he stared at chanyeol glassy lust felled eyes. He didn't know how to respond and he felt his breathing had gotten slower and deeper.

"And it is awfully late... why are you still here scurrying down my staircase looking like a mess?" Chanyeol stroked his hair slowly without taking his gaze off of him.

"It was the boss's order to follow his son's orders." Sehun nervously said as he tried to back away but it was a mistake.

The boss had the easier opportunity to pin his against the wall "What did he make you do? Tell me?" Chanyeol tickled his chin making sehun inch his face closer to his boss.

Sehun could feel his boss's breathing against his lips he quivered at the sudden touch of his boss's tongue brushed over his upper and quickly revert it back to his mouth like a snake would. "He ordered me to watch him until he was asleep before i could go home." Sehun finally said trying to calm down and trying not to get caught.