Chapter 8: What the Hell?

Thanks for over 200 reads! Love y'all!

No one's POV
Stefan and Damon sat alone in the Salvatore household, pondering the disappearance of Elena and Katherine.
"Tell me again." Damon said, pouring himself yet another glass of alcohol.
"Elena and I were walking outside, looking for Katherine. We saw her, she turned around, and then it's all black." Stefan replied, massaging his temples.
Damon rolled his eyes.
"Witches. Clearly, they erased your memory." he said.
"But what would they want with Katherine and Elena?" Stefan questioned.
"Well, I don't know, brother. What would they want with two supernatural doppelgängers, one a vampire and extremely evil?" Damon replied.
As Stefan was about to respond, someone knocked on the door.
Damon went to go answer it and Caroline stood there.
"Any luck?" she asked, walking in.
"Yes, please come in." Damon muttered, following Caroline into the living room.
"I've texted Bonnie like 30 times, and she's not responding. And I went to her house and she's not there!" Caroline exclaimed, looking defeated.
"We'll find Elena." Stefan said reassuringly, taking Caroline's hand.
She smiled at him, and Damon sighed loudly, interrupting the moment.
"So. If Bon Bon isn't going to help us, then what are we going to do?"
Stefan and Caroline were silent as Damon looked expectantly at them.
"Fine." he said with a grimace.
"I'll figure this one out on my own."
He left the living room angrily.
"He just really cares about Elena." Stefan whispered softly to Caroline.
"We all do." she replied, sighing.
Suddenly, Stefan hunched over, closing his eyes.
"Stefan? What's going on?" Caroline cried. When he didn't respond and stayed in the same position as before, she called out.
"Damon! Help!"
He sped into the room and took a quick look at Stefan.
"Someone's inside his head." he explained to Caroline.
"Trying to tell him something..."
Stefan gasped and his head shot back up.
"It was faint, but it was Katherine. And Elena. They're stuck in some sort of cave." he said.
Stefan, Damon, and Caroline looked around at each other. This was only the beginning.

Sorry there's no Kelena drama in this. I just wanted to have a different perspective, just let you see how everyone else is handling the loss of Elena. (No one cares about Katherine, clearly.😂) Anyway, next week will be hardcore Kelena. Enjoy!