Chapter 17

Andy's P.O.V. (SUPRISE!)

I looked at the mess CC had made of Jake's hair while he was sleeping. CC, as a joke, put a shitload of Nutella and marshmellows into Jake's hair. Jake was still passed out cold on the couch. How did that guy sleep all the time?

"Chuppy? Why are you always being mean to poor Jakey?" Juliet's happy voice asked him. CC shrugged as he continued to give Jake a "Nutella Scalp Wash".

I chuckled and grabbed Juliet by her waist and pulled her down to sit on my lap on the bench. She giggled and kissed my cheek. God she was so cute. I kissed her nose and Ashley yelled at me "Get a room!".

"Oh sure! Like we don't have to fall asleep listening to you fuck a different blonde whore every night." I snapped at him. He shut up and looked down at his phone. I felt kinda bad for saying it. Ever since him and Wren "broke up", I guess you could say, he's been going out, getting drunk, and bringing a whore back every night.

"Andy!" CC yelled at me.

"What is it Chuppy?" I asked him.

"Wanna help me play a prank on the whole tour?" He smiled evily. Oh, only CC would do that. I rolled my eyes and mummbled "Ask Jinxx."

Jinxx looked at me with wide eyes and started furiously shaking his head. I started laughing and so did everyone else.

"Jinxx?" CC asked. Jinxx only glared at him and shook his head. Sammi grabbed his hand from her spot next to him on the couch, and fipped off CC with the other. That caused everyone to laugh even more.

"That wasn't very nice Sammi!" CC pouted and ran to his bunk. He stuck his tounge out at us and closed the curtain. We all just laughed some more and finally after about 5 minutes everyone calmed down a bit.

Suddenly, Ashley's phone started ringing Wren's ringtone, which was Rebel Love Song. Everyone froze and looked at Ashley, waiting for him to answer.

(A/N: Sorry these last couple of chapters have been short! They're just really fillers! But soon it will get more interesting I promise! Thanks! I <3 you!!!!!!!)