Chapter 20

Wren's P.O.V.

I woke up with a piece of Black Veil Brides duck tape on my lips and rope tied around my arms, legs, and waist while sitting in a chair. Yes, I have BVB duck tape.

"Good. You're awake." Carina said. "Now it's time to call Ashley!" She said happily. I shivered at her evilness. I started licking the duck tape off my mouth and soon it was only hanging on the corner of my mouth. "Ugh. Voicemail." She said and waited for the beep.

"Oh Ashley!" He voice sounding like a doll that had come to life. "I have your girl! You have to come get her!" She started growling.

"Don't Ash! Don't listen-" I was cut off by Carina placing her hand over my mouth.

"Be quiet bitch." She growled at me. I licked her hand but she wasn't phased.

"W-Wren?" Kayden's voice came from the open door in my room. I just noticed. I'm in my room. I looked at all my posters and came across one if my posters that had lyrics on it.

'Never give in.

Never back down.

Never give in!

We're soldiers in season,

We can bring change before we die. The tales of their beatings

To feel what lies beneath our eyes.

Never give in.

Never back down.

Never give in!'

I gained a little confidence and I started screaming into Carina's hand. Kayden appeared at the door with his hand over his head. He looked at me with wide eyes. He started walking towards Carina and pulled her off of me. I started wiggling my way out of the ropes and onto the floor. Kayden and Carina were wrestling and I grabbed Carina by her hair and pulled her off of Kayden.

"What are you doing to my brother?" I asked through gritted teeth. She looked a little scared, then she smirked. I slapped her across the face. Dayum that felt good. My hand started to hurt like hell though.

The smirk on her face was wiped clean off. "What the fuck is your problem Carina?!" I yelled at her. She sat still as I pulled her hair and set her on my bed. "Kayden. Call the cops." I growled while looking at Carina. "Remember this bitch." I started to say but Kayden cut me off.

"What's the number for 911 again?" He said looking at me with his phone in his hands. I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

"Just type in 9-1-1 and call it." I said annoyed. This boy is fucking 18 years old and doesn't know the number for 911?!

"Okay." He said and I heard him talk to the person on the other end. I turned back to Carina who had a bored expression.

"Where was I? Oh right. Remember this bitch. You can't control me. Just because you're a little bit older doesn't mean I'm your slave." I said getting pissed off.

"They're on they're way." Kayden said.

"Good. Now hand me my phone." I told Kayden. I held out my hand gesturing to hand it to me.

"Where is it?" Kayden asked. I still had Carina's hair in my other hand and I looked at her. I started searcing my pockets for my phone.

"What did you do with my baby?!" I screamed at her. My poor phone. Where was she? Yes, my phone is a girl. Yes, she is my baby.

"I hid it." She said simply and I bitch-slapped her.

"Where?" I growled.

She grabbed her cheek and I pulled on her hair. "Where the fuck is it!?" I yelled.