Chapter 6

~~~Time Lapse to end of school day~~~

          We all laugh as we exit Mrs. Matthews' music class.

          "Have a good one Mrs. Matthews, see you tomorrow!" Uriah says. Music is the one class (besides lunch and gym) that we all have together. We really make the most of it. We all sit together and laugh and catch up from through out the day.

         "Tris! Ready to go?" Christina hollers from across the hallway at her locker.

          "Yeah!" I grab my black and white Aztec print backpack and run over to Christina's locker. We walk out to my car talking about how we would get ready for the party at my house.

          "So we'll swing by my place, I'll grab a couple things and then we'll go over to yours and get ready. I haven't seen your parents or Caleb in a couple weeks so it'll be nice to see them. Well, nice to see your parents anyway. I'll see Caleb." We're both cracking up. Christina and Caleb never got along. But my parents? They adore Christina. Which is good, because she's my best friend.

          My phone goes off, I have a text message. It reads:

          173 East street. -Blue eyes.

          Just as I get the chance to show Chrissy, Four comes up from behind me and says "I will see you ladies tonight." We smile. He winks, looking directly at me.

          We roll our eyes, laugh and walk to my car. We get in and blast the radio.

          "I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY LIKE YOU! AND I WANT YOU! DO YOU WANT ME? DO YOU WANT ME TOO?" We scream, laughing.

          "Coffee?!" I yell, knowing the answer.

          "Of course!" Christina yells back.

          We laugh, pulling up to Tim Hortons because we already passed the Starbucks while absent mindedly singing Taylor Swift a couple songs ago. 

          "Two caramel frappuccinos, please!" Christina pays since I did this morning and we sing some more until we pull up to Christina's house.

          "I'll be right out!" Christina yells over the music.

          "Oh, no you won't. You'll take 15 minutes, minimum. I'll come in and say hi to everyone." I say after turning the music down.

          "Okay." She laughs.

         We go into Christina's house and I catch up with her mom and little brother for twenty five minutes. Christina comes downstairs and we go out to the car.

         Now it's off to my house to get ready. And then I get to see those dreamy blue eyes. I want it to be 6:00 already.