Chapter 7

Christina and I pull up to my house and run in the door. It's already five! One more hour! She stops on the porch and looks at me.

"Wipe that grin off your face. Someone's excited to see..." she has a dramatic pause. "Four!" She says, faking saying his name as if he's already won me over. Maybe he has.

"Okay, you got me. I'm excited to see him, of course I'm excited to see him! I mean, did you see him?!" I seriously cannot quit thinking about him.

"I did, and that is your Prince Charming. I am more than happy with mine." Christina's been dating Will since sometime during Sophomore year.

"Speaking of Will, did anyone invite him?" I ask.

"Yeah, I think Uriah texted him. It sucks that you don't have any classes with him! And all I have with him is math. We don't even all have lunch together!" Christina says. I agree with her. Will has been a part of our friend group for as long as I can remember. I wish we had classes together.

"So, let's get you a bikini! Gotta look good for..." she starts another dramatic pause.

"Yes, I know. Gotta look good for Four." We giggle and go inside. Christina greets my parents and I tell them about the party.

"Okay girls! Call me around ten, Tris, okay?"

"Of course, Mom!" I respond. Christina and I make our way upstairs.

"'Sup loser. How's it hanging in smartass land?" Christina says to Caleb. I've learned to find amusement in their bickering.

"Woah, Trissy. Baby sister, come on. Who let the pest in?" Caleb responds.

"Caleb, I've known your family almost as long as you have. They probably like me better anyway." She cracks a smirk. "I let myself in."

"You're gonna let her talk to me like that?" Caleb says to me.

"Nothing's ever stopped me before, big bro! We're going to a pool party tonight. Wanna come?" I invite him because he only ever goes out of the house anymore to study or play video games with his friends.

"Chicks in bikinis?! You know it." Caleb responds, douchey as usual.

"Actually the only girls there will be your sister and I." Christina says. Caleb makes gagging gestures and sounds to go with. "I know all this," Christina gestures up and down her perfectly built torso. "is tempting, but I'm taken."

I laugh. "You wish I wanted you." Caleb says.

"Ladies, ladies! Break it up. We have a party to get ready for." I swear I see steam almost lift from Caleb's ears. "Chrissy? Shall we?" She laughs and we walk into my room.

"Now, let's pick out a bikini for you!" Christina laughs as we enter my attached walk in closet.

"I got this. Why don't you go heat up the curling wand." I say to her. I have a something in mind.

"Got it!" Christina replies and hurries off to my, also attached, bathroom.

I walk out of the closet a few minutes later and Christina's jaw drops. "Look at that number! Tris, you look amazing!"

"I know right! I've learned from the best." I'm wearing a baby blue bikini with white polka dots to compliment my blue eyes. The bottoms are baby blue.

Christina gets changed into her yellow and pink bikini which compliments her dark caramel skin tone. It looks great on her.

I grab a sea foam green and baby blue swim coverup. Not whole production, of course. Just a small wrap around skirt to cover my butt, not that I care much anyways. I'm proud of everything I got and I'm not showing too much anyway.

Well my bikini top may be a little skimpy. It's nothing I wouldn't wear out.

Christina and I go into the bathroom and do our hair. I do some soft romantic girls and finish off with some hairspray. Chrissy makes her hair into very loose, beachy waves. She scrunches in some sea salt texturizer spray and then we start on makeup.

We're only going to a pool party, but these girls look classy everywhere we go. I pop on a little waterproof mascara, cream blush and bright red lip tint. Christina uses a deep fuchsia matte lipstick, some mascara and a shimmery waterproof highlight. Christina has the most gorgeous cheekbones naturally, and she enhances them so well. We each grab our small beach bags, pop on our shades and head downstairs.

"Bye mom, love you! I'll check in later!" I yell on our way out.

"Bye Natalie, bye Andrew!" Christina yells. I love how comfortable she is around my family.

We're on our way to Four's house. I can not wait!

{Hey guys! Thanks soo much for 225 reads! Next goal: 250. Sorry to end this chapter so abruptly, I really wanted to get to the party in this chapter. But, I spent an hour on this chapter and it got to be like 800 words long, so I thought I should save that and find a stopping point. Do you guys like it so far?! Please keep reading. Please vote! Also, I don't get a lot of comments! I love when you guys leave me comments, it makes me smile :) So please leave comments especially on my A/N talking about this Saturday! Please let me know what you guys want to do! Also, because I ended this chapter so abruptly I'm going to write another one right now. It's 10:00 and I haven't started my homework, but I love you guys so I'm gonna write another quick one, which probably means 500-600 words minimum haha. You guys, I'm sorry I'm so long winded. Should I put in less detail? Do you think the story's moving at a comfortable pace? Please let me know! I love your suggestions and feedback :D Gtg write chapter 8 :)}