3.2

Laura's POV

I sat on the plane, staring out at the crying Ross. He was on his knees and he was bawling. I feel so bad! The looked beside me and the large guy in a black suit smiled at me. I scooted closer to the window, getting further away from the man in black. He sighed and I looked back out the window. The plane started moving as the flight attendants stood up front doing what they had to do. This sucks. I know I should be excited, but I just can't be. Sophia just had to blurt about me, didn't she? Ugh. I closed my eyes and drifted off into a nice long calming sleep.

I woke up to the noise of a door opening and some whispered voices. I opened my eyes and looked up. I was in the man in black's arms. I wriggled out and stood in my own two feet, yawning and stretching. I looked around after rubbing my eyes and I noticed that I was standing outside of a giant mansion. Oh wow.

"Hey Laura!" A voice said excitedly. I looked in the direction of the voice. Justin Bieber. Great.

"Hi." I said plainly. I walked past him and looked to my right. Living room. I walked in and collapsed onto the long fluffy couch. It's so warm! I curl myself up and just lay here. A chuckle made sound behind me.

"Tired, are we?" He asks. I shrug and sigh softly. I feel a fluffy texture being pulled up on me and then I realise that Bieber's put a blanket over me. "Goodnight. We'll talk tomorrow." And with that, I was back to sleep.

The noise of the blender making it's scratchy sound woke me up. I groaned. "Must you do that?!" I yelled in annoyance. Another chuckle.

"Sorry to wake you, but we have to go somewhere." Justin informs me. I sit up and stare into the kitchen where he stands. I shrug and he smiles. "We're going to a water park!"

"Lucky I have swimmers in my suitcase, then..." I mumble, sleep still overtaking me.

"Come on. Eat some breakfast, you need to wake up." He says, walking closer to me and helping me stand. We start walking to the kitchen and I trip over my own foot. Justin catches me and pulls me up, making our faces become really close to one another.

"Sorry..." I mumble. Obviously, I'm still half asleep. You'd never see this coming. Well, you actually probably would see this coming, but Justin leant in and pressed his lips on mine. I'm too sleepy to react so my body just let's it happen, while my brain and heart are screaming at me to punch it face in and to kick him where it hurts.

Someone clears their throat and Justin pulls away. Thank GOD! He let's go of me and I fall to the ground, face first. OUCH! Well, at least that woke me up! I got myself up and shook my head, only to realise that Bieber just kissed me. I curl my hand into a fist and raise it up behind him. I take a deep breath and lower my arm. Justin and the man in black talk and laugh while I just walk into the kitchen. I look around and see an open cupboard. I walk to it and pull out the cereal that was visible. I open the fridge slowly and pull out the milk. I feel bad, opening things and touching things without permission. But then again, he did as well! He touched my lips with his without permission. He touched me with his hands without permission. I feel like punching him. Without permission! Tongue face moment!!

"Laura! Go get dressed" Justin yells out. I groan, run upstairs and stop. Where am I going?

"Uh..."

"Oh right! Your suitcase is in the living room." Justin informs me. I bolt down the stairs and walk into the living room. My yellow suitcase lays along the coffee table. I open it and pull out my yellow one piece bikini and my rainbow board shorts. I sigh and walk into the kitchen. The pantry! I'll get dressed in that! Who cares, right? I close the door behind me and change into my swimsuit as quickly as I can. I walk out of the pantry while putting my hair up in a ponytail using a hair band that was wrapped around my wrist.