Chapter 2:Last message

I texted him too but he neither received the call nor replied my texts it went like that for days.

"How can you even do that to me Joe you told that you love me then why do you do this to me" I screamed making the room echo.

Now for the last time I'm texting him, no more texts then I said to myself and started typing message to Joe.

"Joe through all those ups and downs, we were together ,then what happened now suddenly? you told me our relation is over and left leaving me hopeless at the middle of the road and no you aren't even receiving any of my calls nor replying my messages. Please text me back at least once dear, it's been days and we haven't even talked, it's just not like us. I don't think this is supposed to be the end baby at least tell me what's my mistake, I promise I'll never repeat it not even in my dreams .Please come back to me Joe this huge world seems so small, the light is dark , the music has no notes, the food has no taste, I don't feel myself without your presence love. I love you baby. You told me that I am the princess you've been waiting for then what happened now, my prince charming ?? I need you, I need your presence, I need your love. You can't leave me like this. What's wrong tell me please. Please reply this message for god's sake !! I am waiting for your replies!! "

I send this message to Joe and waited for his reply. Opening my eyes wide open not even blinking my eyes not even once. I felt too weak, I haven't eaten anything and haven't even slept for one second since I came back.

I was waiting for his reply but there weren't any signs that he'll reply.

He opted to turn himself into an jerk I guess, leaving me like that in middle of nowhere when it was supposed to be a perfect date. He just dropped the bomb and left with no phone calls and no messages.

I think I should sleep. What's done is done isn't it?? Let bygones be bygones I guess. He didn't even felt the need to ask me. So much for the trust, faith and time I've invested in this relation!!

I looked at the clock it was 3:45. I've lost track of time...I don't even know if it was day or night or which day it was. I thought too much I cried too much. I wasted my tear on a jerk who didn't even think about discussing with me about what went haywire.

So the next thing I did was sleep. As sleeping clears your mind and I wanted to think straight. I have to go and confront that jerk for what he did.

I heard some noise...someone was banging something...no it's Joe he's standing right at the door.

"Babe" I called him.

"you're here finally. I was so scared you left me." I told him reaching him as his back was towards me.

He turned towards me

"This relation is no more Marge, I am pulling off this relation." He said again with so much hate in his face.

I suddenly woke up with tears in my eyes. It was a dream. But why do I remember him saying that so clearly ? after all that is the thing I wanted to forget the most.

There was loud knock on the door.

"MARGE!! MARGE!!HEY G !! FOR GOD SHAKE OPEN THE DAMN DOOR OR ELSE I'M BREAKING IT."

Omg!! Why is he here. He can't see me in this state. Omg what am I supposed to do now???!!!

A/N: Who do you think is at the door?
thank you for choosing to read this. I'm greatful to everyone who has help me think of ways to make this book better mainly peru_horan love ya sisso ♥️