Chapter 10: Mission

Chapter 10 : Mission

I ran out of that place not looking back. People shouldn't see the toxic me!!!

What am I going to do now, where should I go??  I can't face anyone now!!! What am I supposed to say to them now???  What am I going to do?
I went to the park near our campus, my feet just took me there. As it was class hours, not much people were there. But the few who were there were looking at me weirdly. Are they thinking I am toxic too? I turned my face away from the wandering eyes of people and ran not seeing where I was going. I didn't intend to reach anywhere I just wanna hide for now, I am not even sure what happened just now.

I reached a lake at the back of the park, where Joe and I used to spend so much time just hanging out. We used to come here so often in our free time bringing some takeouts and we would just sit here talking for hours. We have so many memories together, we were each other's first in everything really, will he just abandon it now? Am I supposed to leave everything now too?  But, I closed my eyes remembering what Joe told me moments ago...
TOXIC.
TOXIC.
IT WAS ONLY FUCKING ABOUT YOU IN THE RELATIONSHIP WE HAD.

When did I turn into such a monster. I just wanna shed the my old self and bring a new me.

The new me who'll treat Joe better, a capable me that can go back to Joe and ask for forgiveness. But, will he forgive me? He will right?? He has to cause he loves me.

He still loves  me  right?? Otherwise he wouldn't have come to explain it to me, why  would he even care if he didn't love me. He will forgive me and come back to me.

He can't love another person, it has to be me.  He said he is just tired of being perfect for me. He won't have to be perfect!!! He can just be him and be with me.

I will bring him back to me. His place is to be with me and only me. No one can change that, not even Joe. He'll be with me....I’ll keep him happy I'll try really hard. I will change myself I will do anything I need to do. I want him with me. I can't see him with another person and I don't want to be with another person.

I need to think how I should talk to him first. He won't see me now, will he? I just need to reach towards him maybe not right now but if I reach out he will hold my hand. I have to try. I have known him since we were children. He just needs some space, I will leave him like that for now but I will get him back. I have to at least try. No one but me can keep Joe happy.

I just feel like I've got a mission for now. Mission to get Joe back in my life. I can’t sit here and cry like this I need to get up and think of ways to get back with him.

I don't wanna go back to our apartment, Jane will question me a lot. Where should I go now?

Maybe I should go home I haven't gone home for so long. I can talk with my parents and they can tell me how to get back with Joe. Thinking that I called my Dad.

"Hey bunny" my dad said in a cheery tone.

" Hey dad!! Where are you?"

"At work sweety, why what's wrong? Why do you sound like you're crying? Did something happen?"

"I am not crying. When's your work gonna finish? Can you come to pick me up ? I miss you and mom so much, I just wanna come home."

"We miss you too sweety. I've got an important meeting in like half an hour. Can I come pick you up after I finish my meeting?"

"Mhmmm. Okay dad, I'll be at the café near our campus. Call me when you reach here."

"Okay sweety, have a great day."

"You too dad. I love ya."

Now I'll just wait at the café till dad comes. I need to go there now. I texted Jane saying I won't come back and am going home tonight .

Then I called V.

" Hey V, are you busy?"

"No sis, so what's up?"

"It's nothing really, I talked to Joe today, maybe he just needs space V. I think he's just confused right now. "

"What the bloody heck are you talking about G!! Think about the past 2 weeks and how miserable you were, what does that even mean he's confused."

"It's kinda complicated but I'll explain it to you and you give me some suggestion okay?"

"If that's what you want sis. Okay."
"I'm coming home tonight, will you come too? I think I'll like some advice as you've seen us grow together and you'll have more idea."

"Ya… ahh sis I need to go now, my boss is looking for me. So I'll be home tonight and we'll talk okay. GTG now!! bye."
He just hung up .

Now I'll just wait and think how I should approach Joe to get him back in my life.

I need a plan to get him back!!!

A/N: So how are you liking the bookso far?
Q: Who us your favourite character in the book?
Q: What do you think marge will do now?