Chapter 1 But your dead...

(Aurora)

"Angel..."
Here I am sat in the headmaster's office staring at the girl who is no other then Angel my twin sister "No it can't be your dead." She stared at me with a smile on her face like she used to.
"Hello.. big sister."
"How... your meant to be dead."
She shook her head.
"I wasn't dead they took me and told you that I was dead did you know that Kyoya was not human?."
"What do you mean he wasn't human?."
"He used a spell to freeze me all this time can you believe it?."
She laughed I smiled softly at her "She's just how she used to be." I stood up and walked over and hugged her.
"No."
She hugged me back and started sobbing.
"I missed you so much Aurora."
My eyes widened.
"I missed you to."
"Aurora."
I pulled away and looked at Kaien.
"I've agreed for Angel to attend cross academy she will be in the night class."
I smiled and turned to her I held my hand out to her.
"Let's go."
She took my hand and I pulled her up I looked at Kaname he smiled softly.
"Go and get her a uniform class will begin soon."
"Will do."
I walked over and kissed him on the cheek then me and Angel walked out and went to the moon dorms.
"I see you have the pureblood prince by your side."
"Hmm."
I went and got her a uniform then we went to the night dorms.

(Kaname)

"Is Angel like Aurora?."
"No she's human but I put her in the night class because I know Aurora won't let her go into the day class and also Angel will want to be with Aurora."
"Okay I have to get ready for class."
"Yes Kaname."
I went back to the dorm's I seen Aurora and Angel with everyone else in the seating area they were both in there uniform everyone were shocked I went up to my dorm and got my jacket then went back down I went and stood at the door Aurora came over.
"Are you okay Kaname?."
"I'm fine."
That was a lie for a couple of days now I can't get Yuki out of my mind 'But I love Aurora so why I'm I thinking of her?.!' I looked at her and she smiled at me.
"Okay."
She kissed me on the lips I didn't hessatiate to kiss back when she pulled away she smiled and we walked to the gates Angel was beside Aurora the gates opened and we walked out I seen Yuki she looked upset I couldn't help but go over to her.
"Yuki is everything alright?."
"Yes I'm fine Lord Kaname."
I put my hand on her cheek.
"Good."

(Angel)

Me and Aurora walked out the gates I heard a few gasps from the day class people we carried on walking then she stopped I looked at her and she was looking somewhere else I turned to see what she was staring at then I seen Kaname with his hand on a girls cheek they were both laughing but I could see the blush on the girls face anyone could see that, Aurora was walking away I ran after.
"Are you okay?."
"I'm fine."
"Who was that?."
"Yuki Cross the headmaster's adopted daughter."
I could feel an aura of sadness.
"Aurora your sad."
She froze in her place.
"I am not sad."
She walked away I watched her go I turned and Kaname was staring at where me and Aurora where I glared at him his eyes widened I turned and ran after Aurora 'Pureblood prince or not I won't let you play with my sisters feeling's.' I ran in the class and seen her sat at a desk which must be hers she smiled and tapped the seat next to her I walked over and sat down the class came in Kaname walked over and took Aurora's hand she pulled it away.
"Where did you go Kaname?."
"What do you mean?."
"When you said there was a meeting every single night where did you go?."
"A meeting like I said."
I looked at Aurora she didn't brake eye contact.
"I hate it when people lie to me."
"I'm not lying."
"Right you must have forgot I can read your mind... go away."
"Aurora."
The desk split in two 'Well it's been a while since I've seen her angry.' I smirked.
"Don't make me angry."
He walked away everyone was stearing.
"Aurora are you okay?."
"I'm fine."
Her eyes flashed red I looked and it was a full moon.
"Aurora."
"I know I'm going out for a bit you stay here."
She got up and walked to the door.
"Anyone touch her and your dead simple."
She ran out everyone turned to me I give a nervous laugh 'I'm dead.' I looked down.