Chapter 5 My butler my lord, my brother my demon

Timeskip

I woke up Kaname was still beside me I got up and got ready I woke Kaname up he went to his room I left my hair down I went downstairs and seen Angel she smiled I smiled back when Kaname came we walked out when the gates open all the day class were screaming I seen Zero I smiled he smiled back I walked to the class room I could hear everyone else behind us when we got there we sat down I looked up at the sky it got dark after a few minutes it was completely dark the moon light was shining in.
"You requested for me little sister."
Me and Angel shot up.
"Sebastian!!!!."
Angel ran up to Sebastian my eyes widened.
"Se-Sebastian I'm I dreaming."
"No I'm really here."
Angel smiled then moved away from him.
"So I won't wake up if I hugged you."
He closed his eyes and smiled.
"No."
"Tch I'm not going to hug you I was just asking."
I really need a hug from him he chuckled he opened his eyes then opened his arms I ran down the steps to him and give him a hug.
"Now who's hurt you?."
"No one I can't handle I just need a hug."

(Sebastian)

I was sightly taken back 'She never needs me for only a hug.' I smirked I looked at the pureblood.
"Is it the pureblood by chance?."
"I hate your demon instincts"
Everyone's eyes widened Angel started giggling.
"Sebastian!!!!."
"I'm sorry I have to go my young master is calling me."
"Young master?."
"Yes-"
"Wait you made a contract with a human!."
"Well yes."
"Sebastian where are you?."
"I wish to meet him."
"But-"
"No if's or but's."
"Oh I wanna meet him to."
I looked at Angel then back at Sebastian he sighed then smirked.
"I must warn you he's quite rude."
I nodded I think Angel was just happy to get out of here he created like an illusion I looked around and we were in a manor Angels eyes widen she went out into the garden before Sebastian could say anything he walked on I followed him he went to the kitchen and made some tea and got some biscuits and put them on the cart and then walked out I followed him we approached two large double doors he knocked and a small "Come in." Was heard he opened the door.
"You wish to speak to me young master."
"Yes it seems we have another case from the queen."
Sebastian walked in I looked at the boy 'He's just a kid!.' He had navy blue hair and blue eye[s] the other one was covered by an eye patch which most likely has the mark on it he was wearing blue shorts and had a blue jacket on that had a black bow tie wrapped around I could also see he was wearing a white blouse.
"Sebastian who is this?."
His voice cold, bored I smirked.
"Allow me to introduce my younger sister to you young master."
"Sister."
"Yes I have two the other one is out in the garden."
The young Earl was staring at me.
"May I ask why is she dressed like that?."
"She's not from this time."
I can see right through him he wants revenge, he wants people to suffer like he did I walked forward.
"Nice to meet you young Earl Phantomhive my name is Aurora King."
"Nice to meet you to please just call me Ciel."
"Yes of course Ciel."
I bowed suddenly Angel ran in the room without a care in the world.
"Aurora the gardens beautiful."
I smiled at her.
"I'll come later Angel introduce yourself to the young master."
Angel turned towards the desk her eyes widened then she curtseyed.
"Forgive my young Earl my name is Angel King pleased to meet you."
"Like wise you may call me Ciel."
Angel softly smiled then ran out again I rolled my eyes.
"Tell me what's the difference in personalities between the two Sebastian?."
I turned to Ciel.
"Well a simple way to put it Angel is like Lady Elizabeth where Aurora is like you."
His eyes widened I smirked.
"Well I think we should show the garden to Aurora."
"Yes young master."
My gaze soften he's broken he stood up and walked over to me Sebastian came over too then we walked out Sebastian stayed behind and I walked in front with Ciel I knew Sebastian could read my mind "Sebastian we need to talk later." He coughed a little and I knew that was his response that he got my message we went out into the garden I seen Angel in front of some white roses I seen some black roses and I continued to look at them I didn't even notice Sebastian disappear he brought one back.
"I know they are you favourite."