Chapter 10 The king has returned

Chapter 10 The King has returned

(Senri)

I pulled her hair down and her head went back she gasped I bit and sucked on her neck.
"Senri!."
I smirked and lowered my hands causing her to shiver I chuckled when I moved away from her neck I seen her pout slightly I kissed her roughly.
"I love you."
"I love you too Senri."
"Your so beautiful."
She blushed I chuckled.
"Why thank you."
I moved back and looked down at her she was panting trying to catch her breath I smirked.

(Yuki)

I walked around the campus 'I want to see Aurora no I need to see her I bet she's mad she looked like she was going to kill someone.' I let out a sigh then bumped into someone I closed my eyes expecting to fall to the ground but I never then I felt someone breathing next to my ear.
"You should watch were your going."
I heard a husky voice my eyes shot open and I was met with violet eyes he stood me up straight but kept his arms around me.
"My names Ayato King what might yours be?."
"My names Yuki Cross."
He smirked then kissed me on the cheek I blushed I heard him chuckle he let go and stepped back I looked at him and noticed his hair was a midnight blue he was quite tall he waved slightly.
"Nice meeting you Yuki but I must be on my way."
"Y-yeah bye."
He walked away 'Damn he was cute- wait what!!!.' I walked to the moon dorms and that's were he went I seen him look at someone I looked and seen Kaname and Angel kissing my eyes widened they stopped but hugged Kaname's back was to me Angel opened her eyes and looked at me she smirked and mouthed 'He's mine.' Tears ran down my face I looked at Ayato and he was just staring I ran off.

(Ayato)

I watched Yuki run off 'Is that the girl that caused pain for Aurora?.' I shrugged not caring and walked in there was a boy with blond hair and blue eyes on the couch there was another boy who had blond hair and green eyes they both turned towards me.
"Can we help you?."
"I'm looking for Aurora or Angel one of the two."
"Hmm Aurora's a bit busy I'll go and get Angel."
"Yes thank you."
The boy with green eyes walked up the stairs and I went and sat on the couch the other one shut his book and looked at me.
"The names Hanabusa Aido and you are?."
"Ayato King."
"So your related to the King sisters."
I chuckled.
"Why yes I am."
Angel came walking down the stairs with the boy that went and someone else I didn't care much about them just Angel.
"Ayato what are you doing here?!."
"Nice to see you too cousin it's been a while."
"Yes it has... So what have you came here for?."
"To send you and Aurora a message."
"And that is?."
"Your father wants you in to go home."
"Father ha don't make me laugh he's nothing of the sort to us he hates us and we hate him and he's not even our real father anyway!."
Aurora came to the top of the stairs and leaned on the banister."
"Will you please try to keep it down I'm enjoying some quite time with Senri."
"I don't really think it was quite do you."
She laughed.
"True."
She smirked and looked at the lad 'That must me Kaname.' Then looked at me.
"Ayato please follow me."
She motioned for me to go upstairs and I did I stood beside her then we walked to a room which looked like hers she opened the door and said something to the lad was there he walked out she shut the door and locked it.
"So what does he want?."
"He wants the family to come home-"
"Family what family the only people that are my family is Angel, Sebastian and you."
"You think I'm family?."
"Of course."
"You know I think he still wants us to be married."
"We're family I'm not getting married to you Ayato."
"Yeah I agree you know why he's planning it right?."
"Yes because he wants the two best people in the family to take over and be the rulers of hell."
"Hmm."