Chapter 6 Falling down memory lane

(Kaname)

We watched them we were also involved in this illusion but we were like ghosts to everyone I seen that Ciel or whoever he was looking at Aurora every couple of minutes they went out into the garden and Angel was by the white roses Aurora looked at the black roses straight away Sebastian walked over and picked one he brought it back and handed it to her.
"I know they are your favourite."
"Why thank you Sebastian."
"May I ask why is the black rose your favourite?."
"You see it represents me."
She looked at Ciel.
"How so?."
"Because black roses represents death mostly which is what I am."
"What?."
"I have a lot of explaining to do."
They sat down in the little sanctuary in the garden.
"You and Angel are related to Sebastian correct?."
"Correct."
"Why are your names last names different then."
I shook my head.
"Our names are the same but out middle name is King why we don't know so like my name is Aurora King Michaelis we just take out last name off and replace it with our middle name so people don't know and plus we can change the different times we live in."
"Oh so back to the Rose situation what did you mean by you are death."
"Your an Earl you should know a little, you've hear of the Angel of Light have you not?."
"Yes."
"How much do you know?."
"She was a queen of light she always protected people not matter who it was she never accepted death but she also had a sister Angel of Darkness-"
I smirked his eyes widen.
"That's you isn't it."
"Why yes it is."
I looked around the room everyone was shocked 'They think Angels human.' I looked around we were in the garden as well I looked around.

(Sebastian)

I can sense others here it most be the night class I looked at Aurora I was quite shocked that she was explaining her story to the young lord she never tells her story to anyone normally she must trust him.
"How much do you know about the Angel of Darkness Ciel?."
"Not much I heard that she... Well you liked to keep things a secret but that you course destruction everywhere you go you don't care for anyone besides yourself."
"Is that it?."
He nodded.
"Well I must say everything you heard about me was most likely a lie."
She smirked I looked at Angel I walked over.
"Hey Angel what's wrong?."
"I'm worried about big sis."
"Why?."
"You were right it was that pureblood and I'm worried just in case she hurts any of them."
"She won't."

(Aurora)

"What do you mean it was most likely a lie?."
"Well I did course destruction I did keep things a secret but I didn't care about myself I cared for Angel and everyone around me I don't like the light I only except Angel as a source of light from above anyone else I normally kill I see nothing but darkness anyway I see everyone as a threat to me until I gain there trust."
"Do you see me as a threat?."
"No because Sebastian has allowed me to come here."
"What do you mean?."
"Sebastian won't allow me and Angel to go near anyone who seems to be a threat but he allowed us here in his previous contacts he has made some with kids younger then yourself and he still wouldn't let us meet them because he didn't trust them he saw them as a threat to us."
"So if I went to hurt you Sebastian would abandon the contract and take my soul."
"Correct."
His eyes widened.
"If I tell Sebastian to attack someone he'll do it without question same goes for Angel."
His eyes widened again but then he went back to s straight face.
"Would you and Angel attack someone if Sebastian asked?."
"Me yes without question Angel hesitates but will kill even though she hates it is if someone goes to hurt Sebastian."
"Oh I understand."
I smiled 'A demon hound.' I looked around.
"Is something the matter?."
"I can sense a demon hound."
"A demon hound!!."
I turned to Angel.
"Sebastian you must show my the demon hound."
"Of course Pluto!!."
The demon hound came running out he was in human form but then turned I a big white dog.
"I must say I'm surprised Sebastian kept this here."
"He's not aloud a cat I'm allergic so I guess this is the closest to an animal he'll get."
"Hmm I'm more of a wolf type so he's near."
I looked at the night class they were in shock I smirked.
"Angel we must go."
"Okay just give me five minutes."
"Okay."
I turned to Ciel.
"I'll walk in with you Ciel."
"Okay."
We walked back into the manor leaving Angel with Pluto suddenly there was a maid carrying a stack of plates I turned to Sebastian and he was wide eyed and angry I chuckled I looked at the maid she went to drop the plates and my instincts kicked in I was over in seconds I court the plates and I court the maid in my arms.
"Oh I'm so sorry miss."
"That's quite alright."
"Mey-rin!."
I glanced over my shoulder at Sebastian.
"Ye-yes sir."
"Only carry a few at a time."
"Yes sorry Sebastian and sorry miss..."
"Just call me Aurora."
"Sorry Aurora."
I smiled and then she walked off with only a few plates the rest she left on a table and said she'll come back for them.
"Angel were leaving come say bye to brother."
Ciel looked at me weird because I was speaking quietly and she was outside but she came running in she tackled Sebastian into a hug.
"Oh I forgot I need to speak to brother Angel stay with Ciel."
I grabbed Sebastian's hand and pulled him outside.
"Yes."
"What's happened in his life?."
"This very manor was burnt down with his parents inside and him he survived but his parents did not and he was kidnapped and experimented on so he formed a contract to make the ones that made him suffer go throw the same pain."
My eyes widened.
"He's just a child."
"Indeed he is."
We walked back in I felt sorry for the kid I really did Angel give Sebastian another hug Ciel looked at me I give a weak smile then pulled him into a hug I expected him to freak out but he never when I let go he was shocked.
"Goodbye Ciel nice meeting you."
"You to."
Angel went and spoke to Ciel I turned to Sebastian then went and give him a hug.
"Need me shout me I'll be there in no time."
"Thanks... Big brother."
I smiled then pulled away I undid the illusion and we all went back into the night dormitory I looked around and everyone were frozen.
"Ciel's really interesting isn't he?."
"Y-yeah."
"Hey is there something wrong?."
"Not nothing."
"Okay well I'm going to sleep."
"Yeah bye."