Chapter 7 I love you

(Senri)

Everyone was frozen I came out of my little dream world first then everyone else did Angel ran off to her dorm Aurora was looking at the ground I walked in front of her before Kaname did.
"Aurora."
"He was just a child and he's been through all that."
"Aurora you seen him he was strong determined-"
She shook her heard.
"He was strong and determined but he was broken."
I give her a hug after a few minutes she pulled away and walked up the stairs everyone went to their dorms Kaname went up and headed for Aurora's dorm there was a little bit of crying but it wasn't them two arguing she was talking about Ciel after a couple of minutes it was quite I went to my room I heard her door open but I didn't turn back I walked in and shut the door.

(Kaname)

She was telling me about Ciel and how sad she felt about the fact of what he's been through then when she stopped crying she was leaned on my shoulder I waited a couple of minutes then when I looked she was asleep I moved her so that she was laying down but when I went to walk away she grabbed a hold of me I picked her up and took her to my room I laid her down on the bed I laid next to her and wrapped my arms around her.
"Kaname...."
I turned her a little to face me she was still asleep.
"Sleep talking again I see."
I chuckled softly 'I'm so sorry I hurt you me kissing Yuki was the biggest mistake I ever made I only want you.' She turns fully to face me then cuddled into my chest she let out a little sigh.
"I love you my sweet angel."
She kept moving around I chuckled softly at her expressions suddenly she started crying.
"Senri.... I love you."
My eyes widened I felt anger boil up inside me I gripped a handful of her hair and pulled it she screamed and her eyes shot up and tears started falling I snapped back to reality and let go my eyes widened she curled up into a ball I grabbed her and pulled her into an embrace but she pulled away.
"Aurora I'm so sorry."
The door shout open and Levi ran in.
"Aurora what happened?."
"I-I don't know I was asleep laying with Kaname then all of a sudden I felt a shooting pain at the back of my head and I felt Kaname's hand let go of my hair so I knew it was him."
Levi looked at me wide eyed he picked Aurora up and I let him she fell asleep instantly Levi walked to the door.
"And she was going to give you a second chance."
"Give me a second chance after she said Senri I love you."
"They're like family of course she'll say she loves him."
"No she meant it that way I could tell with her tone because she said it that way all the time to me."
"Then you made the stupidest mistake and cheated on her with Yuki to be truthful you two wouldn't have gotten anywhere in another relationship because Angel wouldn't allow it."
"Levi."
He looked down and she was awake.
"Yes?."
"I want to go and see Senri he'll make me smile."
"Are you sure?."
"Yes."

(Aurora)

Levi took me out of Kaname's room I was going to ask him to take me to go I'm not going back to Kaname but I still sort of like him but I now know I love Senri he was there for me through everything that went on with Kyoya and when I flipped out. Levi stopped when I looked we were in front of a door Levi knocked then Senri opened the door his eyes widened at first Levi said nothing but put my in Senri's arms and walked off Senri took me into his room and shut the door he laid me on the bed and sat on the chair next to the bed.
"What happened?."
"Don't shout at me but when I got back and Kaname came to my room I fell asleep and Kaname must of took me to his room because that's where I woke up but back to the point I was asleep then suddenly felt a shooting pain in my head and I felt Kaname's hand let go of my hair."
He looked furious he stood up he stepped towards the bed I don't know why but I coward a little I sunk down into the bed his eyes widened he was too quick to react I was suddenly in his embrace.
"Never and I mean never make that face to me I would never raise a hand at you even for a joke never."
I let the tears come out I knew if Senri hurt me I could hurt him but I could never bring myself to hurt him ever since everything happened I've let my emotions take over that needs to stop I rested my head on his chest and closed my eyes.

(Senri)

I watched Aurora's sleeping form seeing that expression of fear it upset me I would never hurt her.
"Senri...."
I looked down at her she was still asleep she cuddled into me more 'She's sleep talking.' I smiled softly I ran a hand through her hair.
"I love you."
My eyes widened 'Did she really just say that?.'
"I love you too."
I laid her down I was going to get up but she grabbed me and wouldn't leave go I laid down and ended up falling asleep.