Part 37

Hello Lovelies...

Before we continue I must ask, WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON TVD SEASON 7 PREMIERE??? I love the show but Stefan and Caroline. It's cute but it lacks the EPICNESS that is KLAROLINE. 

Is Epicness a word... NOPE

Do I care... NOPE

Would Caroline say it... PROBABLY lol

THOUGH TVD CONTINUES TO CRUSH MY HOPES OF KLAROLINE I WON'T CRUSH YOURS BY LEAVING YOU IN SUSPENSE... ARE YOU IN SUSPENSE???

NM: NOW Back to our regularly scheduled program!

"Since you two couldn't control yourselves and decided to get it on during a rare cosmic event in the center of the place where I called all dead things to life I kinda helped Kol get you pregnant Bonnie... Congratulations" she squinted waiting on the blow up. No one said anything for a moment and Kol tilted his head to listen "Why don't I hear a heartbeat"

"It could be too early to for you to hear, Henrik is actually the one who heard it first and told me that's why I came up; it's very very light but I can feel the life force"

"Henrik told you?" Kol asked. "Henrik and Hope are big for their age and very advanced but are still technically babies so their ears are sharper than even Klaus' right now" she said waving a hand in front of Bonnie's face. She hadn't said anything she just stood there with a single tear rolling down her cheek. "Are you okay Bon" Kol asked her and a smile spread across her face as she wrapped her arms around herself. "We're really having a baby... Me and Kol?" she said staring at Caroline who nodded. "It'll be the sexiest Mikaelson yet" he whispered hugging and kissing her. Bonnie cleaned her face and rinsed her mouth before they all left the room. "So is it true?" Katarina asked when came down the stairs. "Is what true please tell me what's happening Kat!?!" Rebekah's voice blared through the speakerphone. "Jesus Kat you called Bekah!"

"Of course Bon this is exciting" she squealed. "Care explain please since you seem to have already figured out how this happened and I'm still a bit lost on it" Bonnie pouted. "The spell in Iceland was dark magic and brought all things dead to life. To contain it Bon and I placed a salt barrier around the house and it also helped amplify the magic within it. The cosmic energy me and Bonnie absorbed and trapped within the barrier was MASSIVE and the power it took to cast the spells itself only added to it and it wasn't immediately expelled once we were done. I called ALL dead things to life within that space and Kol is technically dead but for that small period of time until the energy was expelled he was alive again. Soooooooo when they ran off to their room banging all night like horny teenagers a very human Kol knocked up Bonnie" she giggled at the shocked expressions. "Kol knocked up Bonnie!" Stefan could be heard in the background while Rebekah and Katarina screamed excitedly. "Congrats!" everyone shouted hugging the two. "Bloody hell another pregnant hormonal witch in the house" Klaus sighed making everyone laugh. "Two original baby hybrids and a baby witch whose parents come from the two greatest bloodlines in the world; the Mikaelsons are without a doubt the most powerful supernatural family in the planet" Kat giggled.

Time Lapse

Like with Caroline Augustine cared for Bonnie during her pregnancy which was also going faster than normal; not quite as fast as Caroline but they did know that the baby girl was not completely human. "Her name what does it mean?" Augustine asked while tending to Bonnie. "It means of the stars... given the circumstance" Bonnie smiled. "How's the blood intake?"

"It's still very disgusting. I don't have to drink it everyday but I've needed to more than usual" Bonnie had to drink blood occasionally which led them to believe that the baby was not completely human though both parents were at the time of conception. "You're doing good girly I'll check back next week" Augustine waved as she left. Kol almost never left Bonnie's side unless he was pushed away by Caroline and the girls. Hope and Henrik were also close to her always talking to Bonnie's belly "you do know that our daughter will be quite a powerhouse. You're a Bennett witch and my mother was the original witch; like your lovely mother you'll be a legend little one" Kol whispered kissing her stomach that was the of a beach ball. "I am not lovely; I feel like a whale. A big fat whale" Bonnie rolled her eyes. "You're beautiful Bon and think about it; there's a beautiful baby girl in there. Our little S _ dr _ Mikaelson" 

LETS PLAY A GAME!!!

For every comment I'll give up a letter (5 letters)

Ready... Set... VOTE!

or COMMENT

or BOTH

Wait What???

*shakes head and posts*