Part 48

QUESTION: HOW DO YOU ALL FEEL ABOUT THE LATEST EPISODE OF THE VAMPIRE DIARIES???? I DON'T AGREE WITH IT... IT UPSETS ME BUT I CAN'T STOP WATCHING!!!! 

I'M DONE NOW, LET'S GET BACK TO IT................. 

Day 1: MONIQUE

"Monique" Caroline called sitting in the corner of the girl's room wearing a new face; she stirred looking around the room before she gasped in horror. "Mom!" Monique breathed jumping out of bed running over but Caroline quickly moved away enjoying the hurt that crossed Monique's face. "Sophie and I risked everything for you, we lost our lives for you and you abandon everything we taught you" (italics is Caroline speaking as Jane Anne) "They have to pay for what they did, I want to avenge you!"

"The quarter had finally found balance and you've destroyed it and our memory in the process" she said with a hard expression. "Mom"

"I'm not your mother anymore; you disgust me" Monique broke down trembling, the room began to shake, the lights flickered and cracks began lining the walls as she cried. Caroline heard steps and muttered a quick spell to be unseen by anyone else right before Genieve burst in the room. "Sophie!" Monique screamed crying harder. Genevieve tried calming her but whenever she got near Monique screamed louder cowering in a corner. "It isn't real Monique stop your burning yourself out!" Genevieve screamed at her to no avail. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry mom please! Aunt Sophie wait don't leave me please!" she pled before Caroline released her from the hallucination and she fell unconscious.

Marcel was released and made his way to the hotel where the nightwalkers stayed during the day "so this is what you've been reduced to, hiding like cowards waiting on witches to show you mercy. Pathetic" he said looking around in disgust. "How'd you get out! are the originals free!" Thiery shouted with a hint of fear. "A witch cut me a deal and let me go since you're doing a shitty job keeping everyone in line" he grinned at Thiery. After putting everyone in their place and asserting his dominance he left to find the others. He had three days to gather those to be saved before Caroline came to wipe them out like a plague.

Since Genevieve and Celeste were occupied trying to sort out what had happened to Monique Caroline went to the cellar to free the children for a little while. Henrik and Hope shared a blood bag while Caroline practiced spells with Sidra to protect them while she was away. She also gave Henrik and Hope pendants to put in their pockets that would protect them from the effects of vervain and wolfsbane. "Two days okay loves, it'll all be over in two days. What they did to our family is unforgivable and I want to be sure that no one ever does this to you again" Caroline promised and they nodded that they understood. The last spell she taught Sidra before leaving them was how to mask her power from others; they were waiting until Sidra had fully absorbed Bonnie's power to begin the rituals and Sidra's power was almost fully realized. She had even considerably gotten bigger so her body could retain it all. "Someone's coming" Hope whispered and she and Henrik returned to the cell and Caroline bound them once again and shut the door as Celeste walked in with Genevieve holding the blood bags for her to deliver and she could smell the increased amount of vervain. "Is she ready?" Genevieve asked and Celeste opened the cell door placing a hand on Sidra's head. "Nothing's changed, it's slowing" she reported. Caroline grabbed the bags and left tossing them out on her way home but was stopped but a few of the innocents belonging to the quarter witch coven. "We know what you have done Sabine. When Celeste, Genevieve and Monique returned it was not natural and renouncing the ancestors will come with a cost that none of you will be happy with" the old witch said staring at her. "The Mikaelson Family's power may have been great but the city was safe, we were free and the balance here had been restored under Niklaus and his young wife's rule. You've taken charge for a few days and the crime rate has spiked, tourist and locals are being slaughtered and there is talk of the humans driving us all out! Repent Sabine before it is too late for you to be saved." the woman finished before leaving. Caroline postponed going home and headed to see Monique who she once again found in a magic induced sleep. Caroline locked into her consciousness planting the images of Agnes and Augustine watching her toss and turn in her sleep as Jane Anne, Sophie, Agnes and Augustine haunted her dreams. Caroline could feel her energy spike with her disgruntled emotions and the negative energy wrapped around her causing her to convulse. Pleased with herself she left and headed home; With Sabine being used as a blood bag and Monique's fragile state Caroline had weakened them as a whole and her plan was going beautifully. "Two down, Two to go" she grinned speeding home.