Chapter 1 "TWOSOME + STUDIO"

I need to find work or else I will sleep on street. It has been a week since my feet landed here in Seoul, South Korea. And I need more money to find my father’s identity and how his life was going on.

Yes, I am born and raised without my father’s consent. Even in pictures or anything related to him, I have nothing but his name. Since my mother and my father separated and got their own life and I’ve been living with my mother for about 25 years. I think it’s time for me to know him and his clan because I feel incomplete without a father figure.

By the way, my name is Sandara Park straight from Philippines. My mother is a Filipina and my father is Korean. So I am a half Filipino and half Korean. I am the only daughter since my parents got separated after my 1st birthday and live in Philippines and my mother never got to marry another man. My real purpose and goal coming here in Seoul was to find my father.

My thoughts got myself back when this guy catches my attention. He’s seat was right in front of mine and he looks so nonchalant at all. I feel poignant for him because from his get up he is a kind of a man that has everything on. He seems no problems at all unlike mine. He wears branded clothes, scattered blings on his body and the way his gestures, you can tell that he is one of the “Gold and Diamond Boy” of South Korea.

“Is there a problem? Coz’ the way you look at me, seems like you want something” is he talking to me? I look around and yet he is still looking at me.

“Excuse me?” I speak and he sits beside me and raises his hand on my shoulder.

SLAAAAAAP!

“Hey nobody do that to me! And where do you think you’re going huh? Come back here!”

He commanded me as if I am his maid. Duh! I felt something hard on my arm. As I look at it, it was him that is squeezing my arms. “You Mister! I don’t know you so please drop your arms before I make a scene. I think you don’t like to because you are not that just an “Ordinary people” here and besides people are now looking at us. So might as well leave me alone?”

“Aish~ you little kitty. Stop acting like that. I have no time for this. You know I’m tired of this already.“What is he saying about? and I just notice that he smell like a drunk man. Really. i hate the smell coming from him. i think I’m going to puke.

“Yaah! Let me go! I’ll call a cop if you don’t stop.”

“Hey Jiyong! Let her hands go. So early in the morning and you are here. She is not what you think.” A man with hoodie and a snap-back came and he seems to know this man whom I argued with.

“Teddy Hyung! She started it but since I am a gentleman person, I’ll let it pass now. You are lucky Miss.” the way he said it to me, it’s with a meaningful smirk and he was out of the café.

What is wrong with him? I just looked at him once. That’s it! No feelings intended. But the way he reacted like that. He also put his arms on my shoulder as if I am one of those “GIRLS” way back in PH. What the hell! I am not that kind of girl even though I need money now.

“Gwaenchanh euseyo?? Dangshineun doumi pilyo hamnikka?”

“Miss… Miss…?”

“Oh, I’m sorry. I’m not Korean. So please don’t. Akkk! I mean, well yeah I look like a Korean but I don’t speak Korean. I am just a Half of yours. Ugh! I hate myself. What am I saying?” I murmured loudly. OMG I think he’s thinking that I am crazy now.

“HaHaHa. Miss, its okay. I can speak English, Do you speak English? By the way, my name is Park Hong Jun but they call me Teddy. You can call me Teddy Oppa. What is your name miss? You seem problematic. Is Jiyong Bothering you?

The way he speaks. OMG! It’s so fast and he has a little bit of Korean accent. The heck, what am I thinking of course he is. He’s Korean.

“Whoa! Slow it down Mister. You have tons of questions eh? One by one only, Okay? First. Yes. I speak English and Filipino if you know. My name is Sandara Park but call me Dara. And lastly, who is Jiyong?”

“Jiyong is the man whom you interacted a while ago. He is my Friend. I’m sorry because he hurt you. I know he didn’t mean what he did. Mianhaeyo…”

“You don’t need to bow Mister. It’s okay. I just feel insulted the way he reacted after I look at him once. Trust me, it was just once. And nothing else. Besides, why should I stare at him when I am thinking about work? And please, I am not interested at him”

This man is so nice. He’s even sorry for his friend. Is that Jiyong special to him making this? Also His eyes look so meaningful too. The way he looks at me seems like he is showing me something that I never seen before in my life.

“I said call me Teddy Oppa now. You say work, how about your work? What is it? I might help you”

 ”Err. About work, I am thinking of where should apply because I don’t have enough money for my living here in Korea. its quite expensive living here eh? Do you know any?” This is my chance. I have to grab it before its too late. Besides I need money is all i need right now. i hope he can help me. *cross-fingers*

“Sure! I need a laborer in my café, do you mind if you work here?”

“Really? Okay. When do you want me to start?” Yessss! This is it. I told you i can do it.

Author’s Note: Hey guys! Do you like my FF? This is my first time making it so pardon me if your expectation didn’t succeed it. I will work hard more for the next update. So please guys anticipate for it. And please make me more inspired so I’ll update soon just like today. It made me inspired to make this FF. Those Applers are keeps on trolling. At first I got a mini heart attack but then I can now handle them now, Oh Well~ HaHaHa so here’s for y’all! Enjoy… BTW. I am sorry for being biased here. i just wanted Teddy to have some scene and exposure.

Gwaenchanh euseyo = Are you alright?

Dangshineun doumi pilyo hamnikka = Do you need help?

Mianhaeyo = I’m Sorry.