Chapter 6 "Oh No! Got A Big Deal... Part 1"

Jiyong’s P O V

[D-6]

“Are you sure you aren’t tired already? I’m sure Mom and Dad will understand if you won’t come.” I ask Dara while we are making our way to the car park. We decided to say goodbye to Youngbae for now since he needs to take a rest after the accident. Thank God his injuries are not that serious but still he got bruises and wounds and also he broke his Ulna at his right arm. I feel bad for him. I’m his best friend since we were young and i see him like that. Only now. He used to be my bright side but now I am going to be his arm and shoulders to carry on.

“I told you I’m fine. I will always be fine if you’re on my side.” She clings into my arms and smiles at me. I feel relief when she smiles at me. The great feeling when I’m having a bad day and i see her smiles, everything is gone and wipe away. I smile back to her and move my arm onto her shoulders and kiss the top of her hair.

“Jiyong, someone might see us.” Dara whispers.

“Why you always say that when we’re out? I mean, Can’t I just give my girlfriend a hug or kiss? You’re mine and I’m yours.” I mumble.

“I’m just worried about your image.” I can see her eyes glow change to empathy about what she said. Finally we are on my car on our way to Mom and Dad’s.

As I focus on my driving, I gawk to Dara. She seems preoccupied.

“You’re right” I break the silence between us.

“Right about what?” She answered in confusion.

“I should protect my image.”

“Yeah, like I told you before”

“No. You don’t get it honey.” I blurt out.

“Jiyongie, Can you just straight to the point?” I stop the car to the side of the road so we can avoid any accident and faces her.

“Look, you said you’re worried about my image right?”

“Yes. I am” She answers without any hesitation

“I should too. Because you are my image. A great man has a good reputation if he has a good image and you are my good image. Do you get it? You’ll become my wife soon so, I should protect my wife, the love of my life, MY WORLD, My Everything, then I guess I’ll have a good image and reputation. I should take care of my moves from now on.” I explain.

“……” Dara

“Well? Say something… Please.” I said. Looking at her eyes waiting for her to speak.

“I don’t know what to say. Well, Very well said Mr. Kwon Jiyong.” She finally says.

“That’s all you can say?” I ask in disbelief.

“What do you want to hear? Okay… You really have a good point about that image. I guess you’re right. But, since my Fiancée is a superstar here in Korea, well not only here but all around the world. I’m pretty sure there is at least one person who will try to get you down. You know what I mean? A person that will make his best to dig up some information about your personal life. Just like what happen to your family these past few days. Pointing your weaknesses and I can be one of those since I’m not into show business. They don’t know me. They don’t know what life I had before. In that, People will be curious especially your fans.” She blurt out.