BONUS Chapter "Do You Love Me?

Author’s Note

A short update for y’all. Did you like the update? I’m really sorry for making you feel anticipated for this update. Though it is a smut-ish update and NO AGES 13 BELOW! But I don’t think there is a young reader here. Is there? Well, if you read this and your 13 below. Not my risk. Be educated about sex okay. There’s always been different about sex and making love. Research that. Anyways, I’m not here to preach about sex or any. Like what I’ve said, I’m really sorry for the late update as always and I’m not gonna get tired of saying this. Here’s for your hungry soul. ENJOY READING AND DON’T FORGET TO CLICK LIKE | VOTE | AND PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT. THANK YOU!  ♥^_^♥

“I love you Dara.” He whispers into my ears. I feel his hot breath breeze my whole system.

He kisses the back of my ear circling my earlobe.

“I love you too Jiyong” I clutch unto Jiyong’s hands and feel the moment.

I can feel his breathing becomes harder. He’s tracing my ear down to my nape. He turns me around and now he’s on my lips. I clinch to his shoulder so i won’t fall for this precious moment. Jiyong’s kiss becoming stronger and i answer it with all of my heart.

We were like this for minutes, searching for each other. Jiyong exploring my mouth while I’m enjoying his. Our lips are fighting like we’ve been missing each other for a long time. My breathe hitches. I cannot take my eyes off his. He reaches up and he gently runs his fingers down my cheeks to my chin. He starts to unbuttoning my shirt while he’s busy tracing down my jaw to my chin and again to my lips with his feather-like-kisses. He’s slowly delaminating my shirt off.

“Do you really want to do it here?” I asked politely while gasping for air.

“What’s wrong?” He answers but still continuing his business.

“There might be someone watching us. You.” He stops and looks at me.

He smiles and moves his hands to my waist. He turns me once more and makes a step out of the balcony. We are now inside our room. Jiyong closes the glass doors and pull off together the curtains. He makes his way back to mine. Our eyes meet and stuck to each other.

“Do you have any idea how much I want you Dara?” He whispers.

He strolls down slowly towards me. He is so confident, his eyes blazing and my heart is now pounding. The blood around my body is pumping eagerly. His hands moves and now he is caressing my chin. My muscles inside my deepest body clench how the way Jiyong moves in delicious fashion. Leaning down, he kisses me. His lips are pressing mine, slowly and firm.

“Back to our agenda” he adds. His hands move to the last button of my shirt and slowly peel it off and let it fall on the floor. He makes a one step backwards and he seems to admire my body. I feel demure because my boobs are not that big enough and Bom use to call it lemons while hers is melons.

“Oh Dara, Do you know that your skin is so perfect, pale but so flawless. I want to kiss every inch of it.”