Chapter 5 "Seoul is my new Life" PART 2

~oOo~

“So did you get the answers now?” Bom asks me. Bom is now joining the family. Everybody is now looking at us. Jiyong is holding my left hand. I raised my right hand to air and smile in excitement.

“Wow! I’m happy for both of you Dara.” Bom hugged me. She is indeed glad at what she saw.

“I’m Happy for you Dara. Finally!” Mom makes her way to hug me too. She kisses both of my cheeks.

“At last Jiyong. You are now officially my son.” Dad spoken to Jiyong. His man-hug Jiyong facing me. “I know you’ll be happy with him Dara.”

“Eoni! Wow. You are now getting married. That should be me. But thanks to you. You saved me from hell.” Hyunjae to me while she was still giggling on her happiness.

“Yah! You! How dare you talk like that? I’m heaven no” We all laugh of what Jiyong said.

“Dara. You prove to me that I’ll never regret trusting Hyun Jung again. Though I need to use my son to you.” Mr. Ben told to me.

“Finally. We don’t need to act like nothing is planned and keep it secret.” What? What is Bom talking about?

“What are you saying?” I ask.

“Oops! Sorry.” Raising her index and middle finger in the air.

“Bom. Say it.” I command. There is something I don’t know.

“I think you already know what it is.”

“You plan all this?”

“It was not my idea at all. I just helped Jiyong.”

“So, you already know Jiyong from the very start I came back here. Do you?”

“Yes.”

“Ugh! Bom! How could you let your best friend down?” I feel betrayal.

While our family unites after the good news. We are now enjoying the night. Jiyong tell goodbyes to Mom and Dad and also to his Dad first. Jiyong has something to show to me. I don’t know where we are leading to but I’m not scared. I would love to go wherever as long as Jiyong is with me.

The driver makes his way to the hotel. A famous hotel. At EDSA Shangri-La? Why are going here?

“Hotel?” I asks Jiyong with a quizzical expression.

“I live here.”

“So, you’re spending hours just to see me? Our home is quite far here.”

“Yes. Just to see you. Just to make everything perfect.” I blush at the thought.

“Thank you” He smiles at me. I can’t see directly his face since it was dark outside. But I can still see his smile. A sincerely smile.

“Come.”

We are now heading to his room. It feels awkward that Jiyong and I are the only person in the elevator. Maybe i should get use to it. Jiyong embrace me making his hand way to my shoulder. I feel uneasy and Jiyong seems to notice it and he removes his hands. He scrapes his blonde hair to ease the tense. Finally, the elevator pings saying that we are now on our designated floor. Jiyong guide the way to his room. He swipes his keys and opens the door. Holy Cow! It’s a Suite. Quite big for him alone. He removes his coat and rests it on the back of the sofa. He makes his way to the Mini Kitchen and opens a bottle of champagne. Reach for the flute glass and he pours the champagne.