Chapter 5 "Seoul is my new Life" PART 1

“Anneyoeng Yeorobun. Ladies and gentlemen, welcome onboard Flight 624 with service from Manila to Seoul. We are currently third in line for take-off and are expected to be in the air in approximately seven minutes time. Our flight is about Twenty Three Thirty Five Thousand and the estimated time of arrival is Zero Four Zero Five Thousand, Twenty Eighth of November. We ask that you please fasten your seatbelts at this time and secure all baggage underneath your seat or in the overhead compartments. We also ask that your seats and table trays are in the upright position for take-off. Please turn off all personal electronic devices, including laptops and cell phones. Smoking is prohibited for the duration of the flight. Thank you for choosing Mountain Airlines. Enjoy your flight.”

The steward announces the safety flight instructions.

We are now heading to Korea. Yes, I am with Jiyong going back to Seoul. Jiyong’s Dad flew one week after Mom’s Birthday Party while Dad, Auntie Chaerin and Hyunjae already flew back to Seoul two weeks after Mom’s. I never thought of going back to Seoul again since I left. But here I am, sitting on a First Class flight and beside me is Jiyong. Mom let me live with him in Seoul. I don’t know what Jiyong told Mom to let me stay with Jiyong. You hear it right. I will live with Jiyong. Dad offers us a house but Jiyong refuse it. He wants all expenses coming from his own salary. Since we are only starting our relationship, we will live at his apartment where he usually lives during his Big Bang days until now. Then maybe when everything is settled we will be married and enjoy life.

“How are you?” Jiyong interrupt.

“I’m fine.”

“You seem to. You’re smiling with no reason eh”

“I was just really overwhelmed about the happenings.” He grabs my hand and kisses the back of my hand.

“We are just starting baby” Yes. I am happy. He is happy. Everybody is happy. Everything is near to perfect. I smile at him and he smile back. He kisses the crown of my hair then to my forehead down to the tip of my nose and… I know what he’s going to do. I make a little move back to avoid what he’ll gonna do and he’s face turn into question of shock.

“Jiyong-ah. We’re in the airplane.” I whisper.

“So?”

“What so? We are in a public place.”

“There is no one looking.”

“Aish! You’re still the G-Dragon of Big Bang. You’re famous and paparazzi are everywhere you’ll never know.”

“Oh. Okay. I thought I have a bad breath.” What?! I grin.

“Was that a joke?”

“Is it?” He’s laughing.

“Jiyong-ah!”

“Buckle up. In an hour’s we will be in Korea. I want you to prepare yourself while going out off the airport. Things might be a little tough on our way but I’ll make sure you won’t get any hurt. Okay?” I nod. I prepare myself for the take off of the plane. I rode airplanes plenty of times before but I don’t know why I am still scared. Especially when the plane is taking off and landing. Jiyong seems to notice that I’m scared. He reaches for my hands and holds them.

After four hours of flight, we’re still in the air. I slept all over the four hours of our flight to reduce my tense. Jiyong on my side was on his earphones and his notebook. He’s writing a song on a plane? Wow. I really admire him for that. Wherever he is when he feels to make music, he will no matter what. He really loves music. Well, He grew on music since he was still young. As I look at his face, He looks at me and smile. I smile back and didn’t say any word. I don’t want to interfere him. The steward announces another safety instruction since we will be landing in a minute. The flight attendants assist all the passengers to make sure that everything is all clear and safe. A male flight attendant assists me fixing back my chair because my chair was in a 360˚ mode. He asks for anything he can help. But i don’t need to. He makes his way out. When I look to Jiyong, his face was like don’t-you-dare-touch-my-fiancé look.