Chapter 3 "I'm KWONFUSED!?"

Jiyong’s P O V

I startle from my thoughts when my phone rings. It’s our Wedding Planner Kevin Lee who keeps updating me info’s I need for my wedding. Kevin is known for being a celebrity wedding planner in America. I like his flexibility and versatility when it comes to planning a wedding. So when Dara change her mind Kevin will find a way whatever he has to do. Though, I don’t know if i should call it mine because Dara isn’t showing any attention at all. If I asks her what’s her opinion, she’ll just say or put the decision on me. THIS wedding should be OUR decision. Precisely, this shouldn’t suppose to be my own decision.

Dara became colder when we are together since the day she agreed to marry me. From the start when i met her, it was her first time in Korea and I admit it, we didn’t have a good chance AT ALL. I don’t know what’s with her. When she sees me she’ll just turn or avoid me and when i find a way to talk to her she just make a way to fight.

I remember the very first time i saw her. Her smile that can bright up the whole world. You can see glow on her eyes despite of being alone and no one to be with. Her skin so pale in white and soft to touch and her fragrant scent that you’ll never get tired to smell the whole day. It’s refreshing my mind and urging and inspiring to make my new album. I think I should dedicate and give it to her as my wedding gift maybe after our wedding. My phone rings again… It’s Dara who’s calling me. This is the first.

“Yeoboseyo”

“Jiyong, we need to talk.” her voice. I stumble making my hand automatically gasp on the chair near me. I know this kind of her voice. So weak, something eager but seeking space not to notice the broken words coming out from her mouth.

“Neh. About what?

“About The Wedding.”

“Oh, Exactly. I was about to call you because Kevin has this idea and he wants your approval.”

“Let’s just meet and talk about when we were there.”

“Okay, Dara. See you a bit” and she hang up without saying any reply.

I drive hurriedly as soon as Dara sends me the location. And she’s already there sitting beside the glass mirror looking nowhere else. She seems worried but space-out while she’s taking a sip and it almost spill on the table. What the hell is she thinking? I climb up as fast as i can get and sit in front of her assessing her actions.

“Jiyong, your here. How long?”

“You didn’t notice me coming huh? You almost spill your coffee. What’s up?”

“I-It’s the wedding I want to talk to” I take a minute before i retrieve myself to respond. She is really serious about the wedding talk.

“What do you want to discuss about?”

“I-i…want to… We still have 3 months before the wedding right?”

“Yes”

“So there are things that don’t have a finalization?”

“Spell it out Dara. Don’t spoil the time.” Her hands are now shaking and she’s making her habit twitching each of her forefingers and she closed her eyes.

“Jiyong, I want to call off the wedding.”

“What? But you just agreed to this Dara.”