Two Kidnapped Ponies

Later that day, it was 6:03, Breezylight's friends were watching a movie while she was using her phone, she was playing a game called 'Five Nights At Freddy's' which was based on a restaurant. As soon as she closed the door in the game, the lights went out, there were eyes glowing by the doors, then it became a jumpscare. Breezylight levitated the phone on the coffee table. "Come on, I lost again"Breezylight grunted. "Why don't you practice???"Emmet said. "Good point"As soon Breezylight levitated her phone to her, the phone and the television started to make eerie sounds. "What the???!!!"Breezylight said. "I hate that noise, "Chirpy said. "What happened???"Matt asked. Breezylight turned off her phone. "What's wrong???" Safari asked. Emmet levitated on Breezylight's phone then turned it on. "It's an Amber Alert, it says here that two ponies have been kidnapped, a three-year-old filly and a twenty-year-old mare missing," Emmet said. "Oh my gosh..."Breezylight murmured. "That's scary, "Chirpy said. "We should look for them, and by that, I mean fast," Matt said. "Yeah" Spongebob nodded. "Ok," Breezylight said.

They all went outside looking for the two ponies, Breezylight teleported to the Rainbow Factory, she quietly walked around the halls until she came across a cage, there she saw two ponies locked up. "Oh no..."Breezylight murmured. "I can't believe they were here in the Rainbow Factory" Breezylight teleported back to the house. She saw her friends standing by. She started running toward them. "Guys, I found them tied up," Breezylight said. "Oh my..."Chirpy gasped. "Man... It's getting dark... We can't do anything about it right now" Emmet said. "Where are they???"Matt asked. "At the Rainbow Factory," Breezylight replied. May Doo gulped. "I guess we should get some rest if we're gonna save them tomorrow morning," Emmet said. "Ok, make sure to lock the doors and windows," Breezylight said.

Breezylight laid down on her bed, full of anxiety. "Hope it goes well tomorrow"