Spongebob And Chuck Gets To Go Back To Their Homes

A week had passed. The ponies were ready to go home. They were at the train station. They were waiting for the train to arrive. They were saying goodbye to the others that they had met or reunited with. "I'm gonna miss you guys, I'll try to visit soon," Breezylight said to her family. "We're so proud of you, I know you'll do a good job," Her mother said. "And remember, if you need us we'll be right here" Wood Cutter reminded Breezylight. "Okay dad, I'll let you know when I get my cutie mark," Breezylight said. "I hope so..." Rose Petal said. Breezylight hugged her family again. "Goodbye..."Breezylight murmured. "Bye..." Her mother said. As they finished hugging, the train arrived. Breezylight started walking to it then made sure the others got in before she took a step on the train, she looked back at her family then waved at them. She stepped inside then sat down and looked out the window and saw her family's faces. Lucky Gear sat next to her then looked out the window too. He started waving at her family then Breezylight did the same. "I'll miss them," Breezylight said. "Yeah... So will I" Lucky Gear said." Why didn't you stay with them???"Breezylight asked. "It's been two years since I last time saw you, I want to make up for us since you moved"Lucky Gear replied. "I'm glad to have a friend like you," Breezylight said.

They arrived at the train station in Ponyville, as Breezylight walked out, Chuck called her name. "Hey Breezylight" Chuck called. "Yeah???"Breezylight replied. "Remember my friends I've bumped to last month???" Chuck asked. "Yeah, what about it???"Breezylight asked. "Well, I've been planning to move in with them" Chuck explained. "Does that mean you're leaving???" Breezylight asked. "Yeah, but I could still visit you guys," Chuck said. "Alright, We'll miss you, have you told the others yet???" Breezylight asked. "Yeah, you're the last pony I told..." Chuck murmured. They heard somepony call Chuck's name, it was Red. "Hey, Chuck, ready to go???" He asked. "In a minute," Chuck said. "Well... I'll see you soon" Chuck said. "Goodbye..." Breezylight said. They hugged. "Until next time when Ponyville needs saving" Breezylight thought. "Well... I should get going then..." Chuck said. "Bye..." Breezylight murmured sadly. Chuck started walking to his unicorn friend then started walking away. When Breezylight turned around, she saw Spongebob walking toward her." Hey, Breezylight remember last year back at Halloween when I said I saw somepony wearing a ghost costume???" Spongebob asked. "Yeah" Breezylight replied."Well that was my friend, I also saw him during Emmet's coronation and he said that we're ready to go back to our home town" He said. "You're leaving too???"Breezylight asked. He nodded. "Where do you live???, so we can visit you again, "Breezylight asked. "Near Seaquestria" He responded. "That sounds pretty far," Breezylight said. "I know..."Spongebob murmured. "So... Are you gonna tell the others???"Breezylight asked. "Yeah... before my train gets here..." Spongebob said. They hugged then Spongebob walked to the others. "Everypony, I have to announce something..." Spongebob called out. "What is it???"Emmet asked. "I'm leaving..." Spongebob said. "No... not you too..."Matt said in disbelief. "We'll miss you..."Emmet said. "I'll miss you guys too..."Spongebob said. Spongebob started hugging him than Matt then everypony else. When he finished, the train arrived. "That's my ride," Spongebob said. Spongebob went inside then he looked out the window, as the train started going, he waved at them. "How many more of our friends are leaving???"Breezylight thought.