Emmet's Coronation

They had arrived at the castle. Emmet spoke with one of the guards who were standing a front of the door and the guard nodded. The guards opened the large doors to reveal Twilight waiting for them. "Wow, you're just in time, well I've got everything planned out for the big day," Twilight said. "So, what's first???"Emmet asked. "Well you are two hours early so I can introduce you to Princess Celestia and Princess Luna and we'll maybe give you ponies a tour, then we'll get ready"Twilight said. "Alright, lead us to them" Emmet said. Twilight started guiding the ponies to the other princesses. "I wonder how they'll react when they see me as an alicorn..."Breezylight thought. As they were walking pass the guards, there was a red-coated colt with a purple mane and tail near the guards staring at them like as if he was surprised and jealous of the alicorns. "He's probably training to become a guard in the future, but what's up with his stare though???"Breezylight thought. She shook her head to forget the thought that he can be bad in the future. "I keep feeling like there's more for my powers, not just high senses but maybe something else"Breezylight thought. They arrived at the princesses thrones. Their manes and tails were waving. "Hello everypony"Princess Celestia said. She walked toward Emmet. "You must be Emmet, I've heard about you and your friend's heroism and bravery"Princess Celestia said. "Pri..Princess Celestia, it was my honor"Emmet said as he bowed. "Who is your alicorn friend???"Princess Luna asked. "Oh my gosh, they noticed me"Breezylight thought in excitement. "Well this is Breezylight, the one who actually started it all, she's been a well pony even at her age and I'm glad to meet her"Emmet replied. "Well hello Breezylight, is a pleasure to meet you"Princess Celestia said. "It's al... also pleasure to meet yo... you too"Breezylight stuttered. Princess Celestia giggled. "I could tell that your really excited"Princess Celestia said. "Sure am"Breezylight said. "Well let's get you ponies ready for the big day"Princess Celestia said.

"I don't know about this dress..."Breezylight said as she looked at herself at the mirror. She wasn't used to wearing dresses so she would make comments. "Honey, Rarity made it for you... you'll be a front of ponies in the coronation so you have to look your best... is it tight???"Her mother, Rose Petal asked. "No, at least"Breezylight replied. "Well, that's something..." Rose Petal said. Breezylight sighed. "Something wrong honey???"Rose Petal asked. "Nothing, I'm just feeling... Proud..."Breezylight sighed again. "Well so am I, and your family and soon all of Equestria"Rose Petal said. She smiled at her and Breezylight smiled back. "Now get over there and show those ponies who you really are," Rose Petal said. Breezylight went through the door and started walking through the ponies getting ready. She walked where all of Emmet's friends were. They lined up and took their places. Breezylight looked over all the ponies and saw her mother at the front. She waved at her. She also saw Lucky Gear and waved at him too. All the princesses were standing next to her. Breezylight knew that Princess Celestia was about to speak. "We are gathered here today in celebration for another momentous occasion, a faithful and heroic student, Emmet, student of a fellow alicorn Princess Luna and I knew long ago, has done extraordinary things since he arrived at Ponyville, he saved Ponyville from something that might have put all of Equestria in danger, he even saved someplace outside Equestria that nopony had done before, even with the help of his friends, he was also known as a master builder, a pony who can create new magic, is ready to be crowned without a doubt, as Equestria's newest prince, the prince of the Master Builders, fillies and gentlecolts, may I present for the very first time, Prince Emmet"Princess Celestia said. As she finished the door open as Emmet walked toward the princesses, his wings spread out, tall and proud. The ponies following him sang. When Emmet stood a front of the princesses, Twilight nodded at Spike and Spike walked toward Emmet and Princess Celestia levitated the crown and put the crown on Emmet's head. As he turned facing the cheering ponies, the crown shone brightly. Emmet started walking to the balcony with the princesses and started waving at the ponies cheering at the bottom. Twilight stood next to him and whispered to him. "Say something" She whispered. Emmet nodded. He faced the ponies. "Not so long ago, I arrived at Ponyville after my former hometown was destroyed, I never thought that I would have the old and new best friends and loved ones by my side, and I want to thank all of them..."Emmet said. He called his friends over to the balcony."And I also want to thank everypony else's for being there, which makes me feel like the luckiest stallion alicorn in all of Equestria" Emmet said. He turned facing his friends. "I don't know what to do without you guys..."Emmet said. Breezylight realized that some of his friends were tearing up in joy. He turned facing the cheering ponies as they start silencing. "And I have something else to say" Emmet added. He turned around facing Breezylight. "All this wouldn't happen if it weren't for Breezylight," Emmet said. "I saw her courage and her bravery while she was by my side, even for a mare her age, so I've been meaning to ask her," Emmet said as he walked toward Breezylight. "Will you be willing to be my faithful student???"Emmet asked. Breezylight was feeling excited and nervous at the same time that she didn't know what to say. "Oh my gosh, is this a dream???, is this really happening???" Breezylight thought. She tried to clear her head on what to say. "It would be my honor to be your faithful student..."Breezylight said as she nodded. Emmet faced the ponies that cheered. "Then may I present to you my faithful student, Breezylight" Emmet called out to the crowd of ponies. Breezylight looked at the crowd and saw her mother crying with tears of joy. "Everypony will be proud of me, I won't let them down"Breezylight thought.