Elements Of Master Builders

Breezylight and Emmet arrived at Twilight's castle. Emmet knocked on the door, a purple alicorn mare opened it. "Oh hello, you guys made it, come in" Twilight greeted them. They walked into the castle. "So glad I got you two here," Twilight said. "What seems to be the problem???" Emmet asked. "Well there isn't a problem, not now anyway, but I found this" Twilight grabbed a book that was open on a table then showed them the page, the crown had Emmet's cutie mark on the top. and there were five necklaces. "The crown has Emmet's cutie mark on it," Breezylight said. Twilight nodded. "Yeah, because he's one of the elements of Master Builders, " Twilight said. Twilight faced the book then started to read it. "It says here 'Each element has one meaning, Specialty, Bravery, Courage, Hope, Forgiveness, and Trust" Twilight said. "Wow," Breezylight said. "So I got to find them???" Emmet asked. Twilight nodded. "I recognized four of them and one of them looks familiar, but I don't know who's the one with the pickaxe," Emmet said. "And once you find them all, you got to find the elements, I don't know where they are but without them... Equestria might be in danger" Twilight said. "I won't let that happen," Emmet said. "I know you won't," Twilight said. "So is that all???" Breezylight asked. "For now" Twilight nodded. "Well, thank for telling us," Emmet said as he walked toward the door. "See you soon," Twilight said. Breezylight and Emmet walked out.